28.

"Thank you all so much for the Love and support. Sometimes, I would question if I even deserve all this..."

3rd POV

Bakugo turned to the sound of huffing from behind him. It was Ahiru who was reaching something from the top shelf. "Kat, I can't reach." She cried, reaching out to the item on her tip toes.

He stood up from his bed and took the hardbound portfolio from his shelf. "What for? You've seen it several times." He said, motioning to the photo album.

"I wanna see it again." She took it from his hand and sat down on his bed, flipping through the pages.

Bakugo sat beside her and place his chin on her shoulder, looking at the family photos with her.

He didn't get why she was so interested in it. It was just a his family photo album that consisted of photos from the earlier generations of the Bakugo family.

"What would it be like to live in a farm...?" She mumbled, running her finger across a photo of Katsuki's great, great, great grandmother.

"It's probably filled with animal shit. And dirt." He flips the page, showing the next generation which was his great, great grandma's family.

"I want to have chickens and Highland cows." She said. Ahiru had grown to like the domesticated flightless, egg-laying birds. Who couldn't love chickens? They're just...unpredictable and dumb. 

(a/n: i dont mean that at all, i love chickens T^T) 

He looked at her. Wondering how her lips would curl up from the simplest photo. "Why are you so interested in the album? Like I've said, you've been through it a dozen of times already." He couldn't help but ask.

"I wanna see what kind of family you came from, silly."

"Maybe I still can't move on from the fact that an explosive Pomeranian came from such a wholesome family. Your grandma looks so pretty and sweet." It's true, The Bakugo lineage was blessed with both looks and charms plus talent.