15.

A/n: Several negative thoughts i guess.

                   𝗔 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗖 𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗞 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗗, and Ahiru felt like she just wanna end her life. You know this feeling that you just wanna end the suffering?

Yes, that, but without killing yourself.

Breaking free form every single thing that's been holding you down and living without giving a single care of what will or might happen.

"Do you have a deadline and you don't think you can pass it on time? Then fuck it." That's what she wanted to say and not care about it.

But nooooo.... She was failing at everything. EVERYTHING. School works. Training. Hero work. Even being a friend! She couldn't even talk or hang out with her friends just because of the things she needed to prioritize.

She was having less sleep cuz she had to study.

Aizawa was being a jerk because he was disappointed that she was improving less than he expected, pushing her to learn from her mistakes and shortcomings.

All might would hardcore train her just like how he does with Midoriya -who was obviously more advanced and used to All might's training than she was- and not even notice that she was on the brink of collapsing.

At night when she finally had time to sleep, she would have nightmares that would come from the past to haunt her. The screaming. The crying. The torture. The blood.

She was tired.

Ahiru is tired.

'I'm tired....'

It was 4 am in the morning....