26.

"Dabi! Kiss, marry, kill. Toga, Shigaraki, Mr. Compress!" 

           𝗔𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗨 𝗔𝗦𝗞𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗗 𝗡𝗨𝗚𝗚𝗘𝗧. After their lovely time in the onsen (hot springs) they head back to their room to cool themselves down. Twice being the cute dork he is, overheated, so he's knocked out.

"Kiss Toga, Marry Compress, Kill Crusty crabs." Dabi replied.

Shigaraki rolls his eyes as he sat on his futon wile playing on his Nintendo switch. He glanced to his side when he felt someone's head resting in his shoulder.

"Ne, Shiggy, why do you have narwhals as your wallpaper?" Ahiru asked, glancing at his switch.

Shigaraki shrugs, "I just think that mythical creatures are neat."

The room went silent.

"Narwhals are real, Tomura."

"They are...?" Shigaraki asked, dumbfounded. Amazing, now he sounded and looked Stoopid.

Ahiru tried to cheer the bluette up, "Well, we learn something new everyday!"

Dabi snickered, only to be glared at.
Toga had another idea pop in her head. "Let's play truth or dare." The girls cheered and they all sat in a circle.

Spinner spinned the bottle. "Kurogiri, Truth or dare?" He asked the black mist. "Truth."

"Is Shigaraki a pain in the ass?" As much as he knew that he was gonna get killed by this question, Spinner just had to know.

They waited for the answer. Kurogiri sighs, "I'm glad you asked. Where should I start? There were quite a lot of incidents...

.

.

.

(Flashback)