17.

"We'll contact you as soon as we find something."

             𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗠𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗦𝗔𝗜𝗗. It was another day and All might, Midoriya, Aizawa, and Shinso were sent out to go looking for Ahiru.

Aizawa told the principal what happened and let's just say that he wasn't happy about the news.

After a few hours of unsuccessful searching, they had no choice but to bring in the big boys- I mean Hawks and Endeavor in.

Some other heroes helped but they had no avail, even a single clue of where Ahiru could've been.

The worst thought they could have was her being kidnapped by villains who would use her.

But no, they did their best to stay positive for the sake of not jinxing anything.

With the insomniac duo, Aizawa was mentally cursing himself while on the other hand, Shinso was low-key mad at his mentor.

They were patrolling for almost three hours. Hawks came flying to them. "Hey, is this her's?"

He hands them a handkerchief.

With blood...

"Where did you find it?!" Shinso asked. Though they were told not to think negatively, he couldn't help but have terrible thoughts rushing through his mind.

Why was there blood?

Hawks lead them to the place and called Tsukauchi to come investigate the scene. It was an alleyway and there was trails of blood leading to the end of it.

"I've checked all around, but the handkerchief was all that I found." Hawks said, scratching the back of his nape. Even he was worried.

He hasn't seen Ahiru for months and now their first meeting could've been their first and last one? There was no way he would allow that.