23.

"Things are about to get weird :T"

             𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗗 𝗕𝗬 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦 started to get a bit out of the ordinary for our main protagonist, Ahiru.

In the morning, she would receive roses by her door. The color was different everyday. At lunch there would be a 'sweet' note as other people would call it, under her desk.

Then she would get chocolates in her shoe locker. Even whenever she walks to the bathroom either alone or with someone, Ahiru would feel eyes watching her every move.

She didn't want to jump to conclusions so she took it as an admirer of some sorts.

"So, what did Loverboy or lovergirl leave behind for you this time? Ooh~ I hope it's a letter that reveals whoever this mystery person is!" Hagakure clung to her arm excitedly, peeking at the locker.

For days Hagakure was the one who was really happy and supportive for her (more likely for the secret admirer), not that the others weren't, they just didn't fancy the idea that 'someone else' was brave enough to show them how they felt for the girl while they chickened out.

Nervously opening her shoe locker, Ahiru calmly braced herself for whatever might reside within it other than her outdoor shoes.

"Oh, so it is a letter." She said, grabbing the white envelope that was secured with a wax seal with the initial "ℋ." on it.

'So it wasn't who I thought it would be...'

"Read it! Read it!" Her invisible friend ushered. Giggling at her, she tore the envelope open, pulling the letter out.

ℳ𝓎 𝒻𝒾𝓃ℊℯ𝓇𝓈 𝓂ℴ𝓋𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃𝓈𝓉 𝓎ℴ𝓊𝓇 𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓃 ,

ℱ𝓁ℯ𝓍𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓅𝓅𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝓈𝓂ℴℴ𝓉𝒽𝓁𝓎