.Great Hall.

- Smut warning. It's not a lot but you know, just a warning. -

Days went by fast, faster than Draco can recover from the last party on Sunday. With the weed in his blood still drawing smoky circles in it, he needs to motivate himself to do anything at all. Exams coming up isn't what the boy needs right now. Pressure letting him feel numb. What he needs is a cool drink and a lighting cigarette to feel anything at all, he thinks so at last.

Draco trots unwillingly into the Great Hall, where everybody already awaits him for being late to class. Headmaster Dumbledore ordered to keep the 6th year students up to date when it comes to first aid since he's concerned about the current events that are happening outside Hogwarts. Draco thinks it's wasted time. Either you're going to die or you will survive. There's not going to be an in-between if there is ever going to be a war.

He stands right next to Theo who doesn't look better these days than Draco. Dark circles under his eyes and tiny white traces in his nose let everybody know that he didn't bury his nose in his schoolbooks as he should. Just like Draco, he hasn't slept in days, doing one line of coke after another. Draco at least was smart enough to clear his nose before he goes to class.

Professor McGonagall and Professor Snape begin to speak, addressing some important information about the first aid class. Snape looks satisfied as he finally comes to the part of being hit by curses. He longed for so long to be the one to talk about deadly or hurtful spells.

"You're going to pair up. You're going to get some herbs which you're going to use for one another. We plead to take those with you whenever you have the chance to! You never know what's going to happen, you never know when you need to save someone's life." McGonagall nearly has to yell due to the excited crowd around her. "And before you ask and I know some of you will... no. We are not going to hurt one another. This is only for practice purposes." She adds dryly rolling her eyes.

While she talks, Snape hands every student a bunch of herbs of every kind possible. Green ones, black ones, blue ones. Merlin only knows how they are called.

"Do you think we can smoke one of them?" Nott says dead seriously while smelling the herbs, ready to pair up with Draco.

"Before you get even dumber ideas, Mr. Nott, I will decide who you're going to be paired up with," Snape mutters unbothered as he eavesdropped on the conversation, shaking his head at the boy's stupidity.

"Well done, dumbass" Draco hisses at Theo and follows Snape's fast, energetically steps towards a group of girls.

"Miss Granger? You're going to work with Mr. Malfoy for the day." He orders, pointing with his finger at the heavily head-shaking girl.

"Granger? Really? Professor, I'd rather die than let her near me and my wounds." Draco's voice is full of disrespect and disgust, letting his eyes sparkle devilish. "I'd take any other than her," he adds, hoping for Snape to come after his wishes.

"Fine. Then... Miss Lancaster." Snape doesn't even look at Draco's fading smile as he starts walking away from him.

"Professor. I think I'd like to stay with Granger. She's not that bad at all and maybe I can learn something from her" Draco says with racing thoughts in his head. The thought of him and the Lancaster girl doesn't seem to please him. He nearly begs for the mudblood to be her partner but Snape doesn't care at all, still walking away, ignoring the boy.

With a sigh, Draco turns around, and there she is. It seems like she isn't happy about her partner either but as the good student she is, she'd never go against a teacher's order.

"How is it possible that I haven't seen you in years and now I've seen you the third time this week?" Draco addresses her, avoiding her eyes.

"I guess you only see what you want to see." Primrose's soft voice gives the boys chills in places he'd rather have none.