Green Apples.

Prim and Draco stroll to the Great Hall to get some breakfast which is in fact already dinner because they slept too long after partying all night. Their empty stomachs growl and even though the remaining hangover of the drugs won't let them eat a lot, they have to eat at least one bite.

Their company parts as both of them go to their house's tables. Different houses where they once got sorted in due to their different personalities. Draco can't let her out of his eyes as she sits down next to Cedric Diggory who greets her with a warm smile. Of course, he greets her this way after he saw her perfect tits yesterday, he thinks and grunts in disgust.

Draco is welcomed by Theo's and Blaise's telling smirks and Pansy's jealous eyes as he sits down next to them. His empty plate fills with all kinds of delicious food but just one look at it, lets Draco nearly throw up. Draco lost a lot of weight since he started to do drugs on a regular basis as they just dim his hunger even though his stomach is totally empty.

"Had a great night when you guys left, huh?" Blaise smirks while chicken wings stick out of his mouth, still chewing. Draco gives him a smiling look, he doesn't know what to say.

"Too bad I lost my bet.. now I have to pay all the coke and that's horrible as you are the one who soaks it up like it is water" he murmurs as he grabs for another chicken wing. "You could have told me that you're already fucking her. How long have you been hiding her? Did I make out with her when you two-? Oh my god! Don't tell me I kissed the lips where yours were before!!!"

Everybody laughs as Blaise is making a disgusted face. "I thought you were the one who wanted to do a threesome with me and her" Draco says mocking and raises one eyebrow. He didn't kiss her when Blaise already did and the thought that his best friend was first, is tearing his inside apart.

"So, she's kinda wild, huh? From what we've heard-" Theo smiles. As Blaise's elbow hits his rips, he stops.

"Say that again?" Draco's smile fades a little. "You- No- You guys didn't-?"

"OKAY OKAY! Fine, we eavesdropped on you and Prim at your door a little. Come on, you just left us there horny as fuck and we were so curious about how she might be in bed" Theo mutters a little offended as Blaise buries his face in his hands. "Sorry bro" Blaise whispers.

"It is none of your business how she is in bed" Draco hisses and when he did so, Pansy's eyes turn sad. Draco knows she always had a thing for him, just as Cho did. It might have been wrong to play with them like they were his puppets but he didn't care back then. Prim is everything Pansy wants to be but she isn't. Outstanding beautiful, kind, loving, funny.

"So it isn't Diggory's business" Blaise smiles and nods in direction of the Hufflepuff table where Cedric is talking non-stop to Prim. Draco follows Zabini's gaze and starts to drum with his fingers on the wooden table. Nervously, they start an uncomforting melody.

"Someone's jelly, huh?" Theo smirks as he bites telling into his pig knuckle, raising his eyebrows. Theo enjoys seeing his best friend losing his nerves because of a girl. It's new for every one of them. "So you're not going to do anything about it?"

"No." Draco hisses and turns around pouting. He has to learn to trust her even though he couldn't trust any living soul so far. She agreed on not touching others and that has to be enough for him. But it isn't. Anger spreads all over his body, letting his fists clench.

"Oh Merlin, come on." Pansy sneers and gets up. She walks straight towards the Hufflepuffs. With all of the boys' eyes laid on her, she grabs Prim's arm and forces her to stand up. The still chewing girl doesn't know what Pansy is up to as she drags Prim through the Great Hall and places her down next to Draco at the Slytherin table.