Heather.

Not an update, sorry guys but later today there will probably be one, I am writing on it right now! I just wanted to show you guys what the lovely @xpettyvxbesx wrote on my mainboard and it made me so happy because it made sense without me realizing it! Maybe you guys will be amazed by the similarities of my story and the song Heather by Conan Gray as well and will see it in another way. I AM SO EXCITED TO SHARE THIS, okay here we go.

I've come to the conclusion that heather by Conan Gray is Prim, Draco and Daphne's song, here's why:

1. The lyrics "but I watch your eyes as she walks by, what a sight for sore eyes" is when Prim saw Draco and Daphne kiss and smile and be happy.

2. The lyrics "Why would you ever kiss me? I'm not even half as pretty" Prim is feeling insecure and unsure why Draco ever dated her.

3. The lyrics "But how could I hate her, she's such an angel" Prim want to hate Daphne but she can't because as Prim says she is an angel, like she literally called her that.

4. The lyrics "Watch as she stands with her holding your hand, put your arm around her shoulder, now I'm getting colder" stands for Draco telling Prim that he loved her and is now engaged to Daphne only a few months after that.

5. And finally the lyrics "but then again kinda wish she were dead" Prim does not wish death on Daphne but she is tempted, considering she is death and all but at the same time she wants to protect her and make sure no one hurts her.

ISN'T THIS BEAUTIFUL??