.Break the rule(r).

- You know what is going to be written here: Smut warning, everybody! -

"Where were you?" Prim whispers as Draco sits right next to her, late for detention the next Monday.

"Busy," Draco says dryly, not even trying to be quiet.

"This doesn't answer my question, Draco. You can't just beat someone nearly to death and then disappear for the whole weekend, not saying one word to me. I thought you changed your opinion about me again. I thought you went back to hating me again.." Prim whispers one more time, trying to get just one look from Draco but he just stares straight to Snape's desk.

"Silence" Snape mutters just as dryly as Draco.

"Draco" Prim whispers again after a few minutes and stops writing her essay. "Do you hate me? Just tell me and I'll st-"

"I don't hate you, Prim" Draco whispers and for the first time today, he dares to take a look into her eyes. And with those words, Prim's wrinkles on her forehead fades and a smile forms on her cherry lips where none was before.

"Mr. Weasley" Snape's voice interrupts their conversation.

"Which one?" George giggles provocatively, sitting with his brother in front of Prim and Draco.

"I don't care which one," Severus says in his dry and uneventful voice. "Two more weeks of detention and 10 points from Gryffindor for not being quiet when I say so."

The twins look at each other and instead of being pissed, they grin mischievously. Both of them start writing something down, switching it to each other on a regular basis. Draco, still despising both of the twins for actually not fucking his girl, sighs annoyed and rolls his eyes. Why in Merlin's name can't he get rid of those childish gingers once, he thinks. He'd rather be stuck here with Potter and Granger for a month than two weeks with the twins.

One hour has passed and the paper in front of Draco and Prim fills slowly. On Draco's, senseless words string together, keeping up the appearance of fulfilling the task Snape gave him. As Draco takes a short glimpse on Prim's paper and the feather in her hand, he smirks. Of course, she wrote what she is told to do.

"Why I have to be careful with the Amortentia potion" is written as a heading. Draco can't think of one reason why he has to be careful using it when Prim already has written about two pages. He raises his eyebrows and shakes his head a little. She's an extraordinary creature, his girl.

Draco gets tired, gets bored as the last rays of the summer sun hit the windows of the classroom. He'd know about 60 things he'd rather do right now than being here in detention his whole afternoon. He lays his feather next to his paper and stares at the ruler in front of him.

He takes it and plays with it, lets it run through his fingers as if it's a cigarette. With his fingers he strokes over it slowly, his eyes observe it with every color his eye has to offer. His eyes wander from the black ruler in his hand to Prim, still eagerly writing and shaking her hand as it hurts from being too productive.

Slowly and carefully, he grabs his wand under the table and places the ruler next to it.

"Tergeo" he whispers so quietly not even Prim hears it. When Draco looks at the ruler again, it looks like new. The black of it shines sparkling as if it isn't the darkest color the world has to offer. Not a single dust grain is seen as the ruler is cleaned in the most magical way possible.

Draco grins just as mischievously as the twins when he takes another glimpse at Prim who wrinkles her forehead one more time in exhaustion. Draco lets the ruler clack two times on his hand, letting a quiet sound appear before he places the ruler on Prim's thighs. Confused, she turns her head around and raises one eyebrow at the grinning boy.