.My Turn.

- smut warning/ sexual violence -

If you aren't careful sex becomes an addiction to the physical act and the fantasy rather than the person itself.

-

Draco is kissing the naked girl all the way up to his dorm, bumping regardless into other partying people. As soon as they reach his dorm, he opens the door with a slam while he is still carrying Prim. The boy doesn't hesitate long and smashes the girl onto his black sheeted bed and gets rid of his clothes. He can't wait any longer as the belly shots ended in some sort of foreplay.

Draco wants to join smirking Prim on his bed but before he can do so, she stops him and gets up. Slowly, she approaches him with feather-like steps. As she is close enough for Draco to smell her cherry scent, she stops. With one finger, she runs over his bare chest. When she opens her lips to say something, Draco can't stop looking at them. It's like a spell is lasting on him.

"This time-" She whispers "I'm in control."

Draco wants his lips to meet hers so badly so he takes one step towards her. As soon as he does, her hand stops her.

"This time-" Prim continues and drags the boy on his bed "You're a good boy and do as I say. Unless-" She smirks telling as she crawls over him on the bed, getting him caught between her thighs.

"Unless what?" Draco whispers as his voice is nearly gone because he can't take it any longer. He has to force himself not to cum before she starts. He can feel the tickling in the tip of his dick already without her even touching him.

Prim reaches out to the nightstand next to his bed. Draco's eyes follow her hand and as she reaches for his wand, he is about to say something.

"Silencio" Prim whispers smirking before he could do so. Draco moves his mouth like he wants to say something but he can't. His eyes widen and so the rest of his blue eyes has turned into black as well.

"Sh Sh, Draco. No one can hear you anyway" she whispers as she starts kissing his neck. "I bet you will beg for me to stop if you only could do so"

Her kisses leave little bruises on his neck as she bit into his skin softly, causing him to stretch his neck even higher. His hands are clawed into his sheet as she is kissing her way down. He gasps without noise as she slides her tongue past his dick. Slowly, she kisses his balls, before she starts sucking on them, taking one of them in her mouth. Her tongue knows some tricks to make him feel even better. This time- It is Draco's turn to arch in pleasure.

While looking him deep in the eyes, she starts running the tip of her tongue along his dick until it reaches his tip. Smiling, she licks off his precum. The eye contact both of them hold makes it even more irresistible for Draco as he has never been looked at this sexy.

Slowly, she starts rubbing his cock with her hand up and down while her mouth embraces his tip. She plays with her tongue, drawing 8s on his dick while sucking. Draco's hands move up to her hair and claw them into it.

"Pull my hair" She whispers and so he does.

"Pull it harder, for fuck's sake" she hisses as she needs him to cause pain in her. She starts moaning as he does and while doing so she continues sucking his dick. First slowly, then faster. Faster and faster while the pressure in her hand gets higher as well.

Draco rolls his eyes and the black fades as white spreads in his eyes. The boy wants to moan, he wants to moan so desperately that the silencing spell is nearly another torture to him. Prim can feel the tiny veins in his dick move and tighten, telling her he's about to cum. And so she stops, leaving Draco right there where he left her weeks ago- About to cum but not allowed to. She can feel the power running through her blood and she enjoys it.