Wildest Dreams.

The whole Manor with every space offered is waiting for the party to go down. The huge backyard is decorated in the most beautiful green and black colors someone has seen. The pool is waiting for some drunk teenagers to dive into it, for them chilling on the inflatable dragons which are floating on the water. The whirlpool is starting to heat up, welcoming every person who has to take a break from drinking too much.

The alcohol is cooled down in some ice buckets placed all over the Manor. Drugs of every kind are offered at every corner possible. Is it ecstasy you're longing for or is your mind already addicted to heroin rushing through your veins?

It doesn't matter. The Malfoy Manor is the answer to every desire you're looking for.

Draco is wandering around the backyard where slowly but surely people are starting to get hyped. The music is getting louder with every beat it drops. Cups fill, the ice in the buckets is melting as someone lies in it naked. A smile forms on his face while he is eyeing every event that is happening at the Manor.

He can't believe his own eyes when he sees Granger stripping down for some guys and girls as well. Slowly, she gets rid of her shirt while dancing seductively. Who would have thought that underneath her weird sweaters, a perfect body is hiding? Draco smirks and raises an eyebrow as she throws her shirt into the pool.

"WAIT, wait!!!" Draco suddenly yells as a guy caught his attention. He runs towards the guy who sipping his alcohol out of a golden shining cup "Where did you get this from?!"

"It was in some of the rooms, a lot of dark stuff around it, I don't know. The door was locked but Granger helped me open it" the boy slurs smirking. His eyes are going in different directions as he swallows the liquor.

Draco sighs and rolls his eyes as he rips the Hufflepuff cup out of the boy's hands. This bloody idiot is really sipping red wine out of a fucking Horcrux, Draco thinks while going inside the Manor to hide it better this time.

"Draco!" Theo yells slurring as soon as Draco enters the kitchen. Theo is nearly causing Draco to fall as he leans against him. The cup still in Draco's hand is giving off some strange energy, Draco doesn't like "Since when do you have a fucking dog?"

"I don't have a dog, dumbass" Draco sighs annoyed and takes a look at the door as he wants to get rid of the cup.

"Well, I guess now you have one" Theo bursts out laughing while he is pointing at two dogs fucking the shit out of each other, squeaking like they have the time of their lives.

Draco makes a face in disgust. He doesn't know whose dogs they are but he hopes for them they aren't siblings.

As soon as he got rid of the cup in his parent's room, he stumbles across a half-dead guy on the floor with nothing on other than his underwear. Draco pours himself another drink, thinking about how his friends have way more fun than him while being high. But he tries to ignore the fact and says to himself that this night will be remembered even though every mind will be blacked out by the amount of alcohol. Slowly, he strolls through the huge door which leads to the backyard again.

His face goes pale as he sees a muggle car floating in the air above the crowd.

"For fuck's sake, are they willing to die?" Draco mumbles as he eyes the blue car floating in the direction of the pool. People being naked in it are climbing out of the pool in panic, screaming as the car crashes into the pool with a loud jarring sound.

The boy doesn't know why he is so calm about thousands of people ruining the Manor. In the end, a simple spell will fix everything again which was broken before. With a smile, he looks around again. There are so many people, most of them he hasn't seen around Hogwarts yet. Never in their lives, they have experienced a party as big and wild as this one. He enjoys the cold drink running down his throat as his eyes get stuck on something strange.

"Who brought a fucking dragon, Weasley?!" Draco hisses as Ron makes his way to the cheering crowd which is standing around a burning tree. Ron just shrugs his shoulders, smiles, and goes on. Draco sighs and takes a glimpse at the person next to him.

Draco can't ignore the girl next to him constantly checking her pulse to see if she is still alive. As soon as she can feel her heart beating, she runs away cheering to the big crowd of people licking the liquor off their bodies.

The ones who still have their clothes on get rid of their shirts and dresses, wearing nothing but their underwear as soon as the foam canons start covering everybody in white foam, bathing them into chemical substances as well. They stick their tongues out as far as they can as the canon switches from foam to acid papers flying around the garden. The tiny acid cards land on their wet tongues and are swallowed right after.

It's getting late and the party is about to go wilder with every minute that passes. Draco didn't think it is possible for more people to come but here there are, having the time of their lives before school starts again in two days.

His feet lead him inside the Manor again where he can see the Weasley girl teaching some girls how to deep throat with an ice lolly. Her lips run along the ice as if it's a dick. Whoever she is thinking of, must be a lucky guy, Draco thinks smiling.

Draco has to wince for a second as he steps around the corner. He almost got another heart attack again as a huge animal is staring at him in the corridor.

"Who the fuck put a spell on Longbottom again?" Draco smirks, searching for the responsible person among laughing faces. A sad-looking Zebra is standing right in front of him, being patted gently by the others. "You better fix this before he shits on the carpet again. I don't want to remind you guys what happened the last time when you turned him into a fucking ape."

Nodding is seen before Draco goes on. His 8th drink of the night is also empty and so is his liver thanking him for the intoxication it has to endure. His sight starts getting blurrier than before and so he decides to take a rest from strolling around the manor.

The boy is about to sit down on one of the couches in the backyard as he sees a blonde, familiar girl.

"Daphne?" Draco smiles, approaching the blonde.

"Draco, hi" she smiles, and her heart-shaped lips part. "I know people say a lot about you.. but you know how to throw a good party. I never had more fun" she smirks as she places her hand on his chest.

"Thanks, I guess," he says as an electric wave hits him as soon as her fingers run along his skin. "What else are they saying about me?" he smirks and raises an eyebrow at the already drunk girl.

"Some witches whispered you're good at fucking as well" she whispers into his ear.