Be Mine.

With big and teary eyes the girl looks at him. She never expected him to be here. Especially not him. With shaking fingers she wipes away her falling tears. Prim turns her head away as she doesn't want to share her emotions with Draco. The boy who desperately hates her. The boy uses her for pleasure only.

"Did you hurt yourself?" Draco asks softly. Prim turns towards him as she never heard so much kindness in his voice. Carefully, she runs her hand over her elbow with which she supported her fall before her whole body crashed into it.

"You mean besides the ache you caused?" She whispers under her tears, which leave a bittersweet taste on her tongue. "No."

Draco sighs silently. His heart is racing like he isn't sober right now. He has to check the pulse on his hand to see if he's still feeling good. The void he felt in the last few days just faded away. When her eyes met him, he gets nervous all of a sudden.

They don't say a single word to each other as time passes by. The two of them just sitting on the floor of the Great Hall at midnight, trying to escape loneliness in such a big castle. With each minute that passes, the tension between them fades as well. Draco doesn't know why he felt so nervous at first but the nervosity went away just as fast as it came. Just like a shooting star, beautiful and telling, but not lasting long enough to take advantage of it.

"Why are you here, Malfoy?" Prim's shaking voice breaks the silence they both crave so much.

"Good question, Lancaster" Draco mumbles while his mind is literally smoking due to the effort he has to make to find a fitting answer.

"You don't have to be here. I'm good," she says and nods in the direction of the door.

"So you want me to leave?" he answers and raises an eyebrow. A feeling of fear overcomes him as he doesn't want to go. He wants to stay right where he is as he never felt more at home like right now.

Prim's eyes wander around, searching for an answer. She doesn't want Draco to leave. Ever. His beautiful name came across her mind way too often those last two weeks and even though he is such a cruel person, she can see there's more than that inside of him. With her loving nature, she believes with every single flower growing inside her stomach when she sees him, that he's hiding something. And so is she. She's hiding something from the world, no one would ever expect from her. Deep down inside, she is just a girl who is trying to flee from something. And so is he.

"No," she says shortly, causing Draco to smile a little. In the dimmed light of the flying candles, it is barely seen.

"If you didn't hurt yourself, why you're crying then?" he mentions as his hand wanders to her elbow. As his skin touches hers, a tickling feeling makes its way from his fingertips to his heart, causing it to stop for a second.

"I'm not crying because I hurt myself, Draco. It's something different" she whispers and lets her head rest on her legs while her arms are slung around her knees.

"Tell me about it" Draco smiles and as the white of his teeth hits Prim's eyes, she has to smile as well.

"Since when do you care about a filthy Hufflepuff?" one single tear hits the floor as she says these words. It splinters into thousands of little water drops until it finally rests in a tiny lake.

"I don't know. Since I saw you dancing earlier, I think." Draco has never been this honest with someone before but he feels like it. He wants to be happy tonight. "You said you didn't care about me once when we last met"

"Draco-" Prim opens her breathtaking lips to go on but Draco interrupts her before she can say a word.

"But I do care about you. Somehow. I don't know. Maybe I do, yes. I do."