.Paris.

- Smut warning (once again). 

-

The moans are melodic and heavy, yet wild and rabid with lust and yearning. It causes Draco to start walking in its direction. With each moan, his heart sinks into the still colorful, moving ground.

Hiding behind a tree, he takes a glimpse at the girl he called his own when being high.

As a nearly breathless gasp escapes Primrose, Draco's sight goes black again. His colors match now with the inside of his body, giving his soul no opportunity to recover from what he just saw.

The boy has to take a deep breath as he can't decide if he's seeing double or if this is really happening right in front of him in the middle of the Forbidden Forest.

Slowly and concerned he decides to take another glance again. As his hallucinations slowly fade away and the reality hits, he has to rub his eyes to be sure what he's about to witness.

Maybe his hallucinations are still present, giving him hell on earth. Draco isn't aware of what is real and what's not. As far as he can tell, the noise coming from the back of her throat seems to be real. The pleasure arousing her seems to be real.

-

Red hair. Hand me down robes. He has to be a Weasley.

In fact, not just one Weasley.

With Prim in the middle, the twin's hands slide down her already naked body to her entrance. Her jaw drops as both of them start rubbing their fingers against her clit, making her wet. Wet like she never was before. That's what Draco can tell by the look on her face.

Winding her body to the rhythm of their fingers, she is facing the midnight sky. Fred's and George's soft lips embrace her neck with kisses, gently but yet wild and hungry. The warmth of their breath gives Prim shivers all over her body as the cold of the forest tries to devour her.

The fingertips of both slide from side to side along her cunt as if they never did anything else besides that. Like a pendulum of a perfect timed clock, they go round her core over and over again, without actually diving in her hole.

"Stop teasing me, boys. Just plunge into me, pleaseeee" Prim's hoarse voice is barely heard due to her nonstopping moaning. The only time she goes silent is when Fred's lips collide with hers.

The twin's quiet grunts are still heard by Draco, letting him remember his own while thrusting deep inside her. Their devilish, enjoying smirks on their face nearly attract Prim magically, making her moans turn into screams.

For Prim's luck, both of them aren't anything like Draco. They want to satisfy their girl. As often as possible. They don't even mind stopping, all they want is to bring her to multiple orgasms until her shaking legs give up on her.

As soon as Prim's words leave her lips, they give each other a knowing look and in sync, their fingers disappear in her hole. Draco didn't think that Prim's jaw could drop even lower but it did. He can see the white part of her eyes becoming more as she rolls eyes into the back of her head. It shines through the darkness of the forest. She can't resist the boy's hard and fast thrusting anymore, letting their hands rub against each other between her thighs.

"Fuck" she screams, leaving a dark mark in Draco's heart. He can see her body tense up, her legs shake. They give up on her, and she sinks to the ground with both of their hands still inside of her. Draco couldn't make her come that easily and fast, he thinks and swallows.