Astronomy Tower.

"Prim, wait!" Draco yells and starts running after her. "Please, wait" His voice starts getting sadder. He doesn't know why he said these cruel things to her, he didn't mean it. He never meant any cruel word he said against her. When he reaches her, he grabs her arm and pulls on it. 

"Don't you dare to talk to me while not being fucking sober! Make up your fucking mind" She hisses and frees herself of Draco's grip and with a fast and necessary slap, she hits him right in the face. The girl is breathing really heavily, she is furious. Never has someone treated her that badly, especially not a boy. She feels dirty and used, the way he pulled her closer even though she didn't want him to do so, gave her every reason to feel that way. He looks like he knows he deserved the tingling, hurting red bruises across his face. It satisfies her knowing he does.

"I know I haven't seen you sober often but let me tell you.. I like that boy more than this fucking disgusting creature you turn into when being high. Yes, you fuck pretty good, yeah with that coke shoveled up your ass but making me cum isn't enough to keep me unless I had to deal with a lot of other guys than just you. Get me?" Her words embrace Draco's heart, causing it to be boxed. It hasn't enough room to beat properly and so it hurts with every bump it does. 

"Pri-"

"Shut the fuck up, Malfoy" Prim hisses one last time and leaves at a fast pace the Great Hall, her white dress fluttering in the wind with her. The hallways are still dark and empty this early in the morning and so is her heart. Tears streaming down her face as she can't hold them back anymore. 

The rain pours against the mosaiced windows of Hogwarts, drumming a threatening sound, creating a melody combined with Prim's footsteps. She thinks of a place to hide from curious faces. The common room wouldn't be a good idea unless she wants to be hugged by a ton of Hufflepuffs as soon as they see her tears. So she decides to go upstairs. She heads right to the Astronomy tower where silence is the secret of the day and the gift of the night. 

When Prim reached the dark and cold tower, she runs straight to the railing. She lets herself slide down to the ground, lets her legs swing over the edge of the tower, and clings her hands on the metal sticks of the railing. The sun just rises over the lake and hills near Hogwarts and embraces them in warm and loving light. The first ray of sunshine hits Prim's face and lets her eyes sparkle brighter than ever before with her tears reflecting the light of it. 

"Why you're crying?" a voice suddenly says. Prim twitches and wipes her tears away before she turns around. A smiling but tired-looking Pansy stands right behind her. She joins Prim and sits right next to her in the rain as if it doesn't matter it's pouring outside.

"Beautiful isn't it? I come here every day, watching the sun set and rise. It gives me some sense of home and safety." Pansy smiles and lets the rays of sunshine warm her pale face, drying the drops of rain. "So why you're crying? Did the Slytherin Prince hurt the little Hufflepuff princess?" 

"Why aren't you asleep like you should?" Prim says instead, wondering what she does here in the first place.

"Sleep? Haven't heard of that for a few days now. Just like most of the nights, Draco and I shared some whiskey and coke, talked a little before he disappeared tonight. I don't know where he went but according to your tears, he might have gone to see you." Pansy answers and smiles at Prim while her white hair turns black due to the rain. Prim's silence is telling Parkinson everything she needs to know when in fact Prim's thoughts are racing around Pansy and Draco. She's not sure if Draco would stick to "talking a little" when he has a goddess of moaning next to him.

"You know, Lancaster.. Draco can be weird. I think when it comes to loving others, he has some struggles. I think he never was in love before and I think he doesn't even know how all of this works. I can tell that he fell in love with you by the way he changes from time to time. Give him some time and patience. I bet he'll figure out how to treat you right" Pansy says and takes Prim's hand. She squeezes it a little with a kind smile. "Let's go inside, come on. You're getting a cold and I bet you don't want Madame Pomfrey to heal you. She's pissed lately because there are too many drug incidents, she screams at everyone entering the hospital wing." 

Pansy drags Prim inside the Astronomy tower and grabs an old and gross blanket. She tugs Prim into it and joins her, snuggles right next to her to keep themselves warm. 

"Why you're so nice to me? I thought you hate me for being with Draco recently." Prim says as she lets Pansy pull her arms around her.

"I tried to hate you. I really tried but you're just too nice. And I hate you for that!" She smirks, causing Prim to laugh. "You know, I never saw myself with Draco anyways. I know too damn well that I wouldn't make him happy nor satisfied. Yes, it's true. We fucked every now and then for a few years now and I guess the feeling of being replaced by you wasn't the best, I have to admit. But when it comes to liking someone, it is someone else my heart belongs to." 

"Really? Who is it?" Prim asks as her tears finally stop rolling over her cheek. She enjoys Pansy's company a lot even though she never thought it would come to this.

"Cho" Pansy sighs briefly.

"Cho Chang? I didn't know you're bisexual. I thought you were just making out with her for fun when being drunk" Prim whispers.

"This was my intention at first, to be honest. But the more we did it, the more I liked her. But she'll never feel the same for me." Pansy sighs once again and looks up to the ceiling to prevent her from crying.

"Why's that?" 

"She's in love with Draco since.. forever I guess. She doesn't realize that he's only playing with her to satisfy his needs. Every time she gets near him, I join just to be sure she doesn't get hurt even more. I think she doesn't see me the way I see her. She isn't even bi, so what's the point of everything at all? The only way to deal with all this is to wait until my feelings fade." Pansy whispers and turns around to Prim. 

"I'm sorry to hear this. Now I see why you behaved the way you did and why you never leave her side but let me tell you.. maybe she is so focused on Draco that she doesn't even see the beauty within you. You're pretty from the outside, yeah. But has she ever paid attention to your inside? You're kind, even though I didn't expect that to be honest. You're smart, you're funny, you're loyal. Especially, you care for her like no one else does. You actually sacrifice yourself for her to be safe and sound. That's way more than I can say about Draco. Your personality may be considered ordinary but in fact, it isn't. It's rare. You're special, Pansy, I just know that." Prim says while she wipes Pansy's tears away. 

She doesn't even know why she is comforting Pansy when Pansy tried to comfort her in the first place but Prim doesn't care. She likes being there for her, she likes honest people, vulnerable people.

As the rays of sunshine hit the inside of the Astronomy tower as well, Pansy's dark eyes lighten up. She stares deep into Prim's green ones. Without hesitating, she gets closer to Prim. Their lips collide and Prim could swear she never tasted something so pure. 

"Pansy, what are you doing?" Prim whispers as their lips tear apart. Pansy doesn't answer. Instead, she kisses her again with a slight smile on her face.