.Wet.

- Smut warning -

"Fuck off, Malfoy" Prim hisses under the shower as she sees the boy approaching her. She is really drunk but she can still see the huge bulge in his trousers caused by his long member.

She may be drunk as fuck but she didn't forget about the encounter earlier this day. She isn't turning around, showing Malfoy her bare ass, and continues showering, pretending the boy isn't even here.

Meanwhile, Draco doesn't care she's ignoring him. He gets rid of his clothes, ready to join her in the shower. With one hand, he is reaching for his dick, letting his hand go up and down a bit to harden it even more. He can feel a drop of his precum reaching his tip as he can't look away from her perfectly shaped ass. Draco wants her to taste his dick with her full, blowing lips so bad, he nearly comes with just the thought of it. Never in his life, he was so horny for a girl before.

He can feel the cold water running along her back as he reaches his hand out for her. Once more she tells him to back off but he doesn't care. He is hell-bent on going to bury his dick deep inside of her tight cunt. He lets one finger strive along her back slowly until it reaches her butt.

Without warning, he grabs both cheeks with one tight grip, making her moan at his touching.

"See. I knew you're going to like it," he says while his dick stabs in the skin of her back like a sharp knife. Prim doesn't disagree with him, so he keeps going.

Their wet bodies rub against each other while Draco stands behind her. She moves her body in sync with his as she wants to feel his member closer to her. She has hidden desires. She can't wait until his fingers plunge into her and make her scream. Draco's hand wanders around her waist, coming from behind. Then he reaches her pussy.

With one finger, he tears her lips apart while circling another finger along her clit. She leans back in pleasure and Draco has to hold the whole feather-like weight of her on his two feet. He starts kissing her wet neck, licking some water off her.

"I missed the way you taste," he sighs and buries two fingers deep down inside of her cunt. "Let me taste other parts of your body"

"Tell me which one," Prim mumbles through loud moans and closed eyes.

"I want to eat you out so there's not one single trace of your juice left," he whispers in her ears while water is rushing like a waterfall. Not just from the showerhead. Draco can feel her wet core as it sticks with his fingers.

"Please" she whispers while a shiver runs through her whole body due to the boy thrusting faster and faster inside her.

After a short while, Draco pulls his fingers out, leaving his girl with a moan and her jaw dropped. He turns her around and kisses his way down her wet body until he reaches the best part of her. He spreads her thighs apart so his head can fit perfectly between them.

Between swallowing water and her wetness, his tongue performs a dance between her pussy's lips. Circling slowly back and forth and when he reaches her clit, he begins sucking. He sucks so hard, her moans turn into screaming. She's screaming his name like no girl has ever yelled for him.

His jaw doesn't stop moving as he switches from licking to sucking to thrusting inside her with some fingers. Without him expecting it to happen so soon, he can feel her tense up, her legs shaking. Prim's tiny hands bury themselves in Draco's white hair, pulling nearly every single one out.

"Are you coming, babe?" Draco smiles into her core.

"Fuck! Don't talk, just lick," she says close to a finish under her heavy breathing.