Pain.

With a big smile, Fred and Prim are running through the pouring rain until they reach Hogwarts' doors. As soon as they enter, Prim's smile fades. An also soaked Draco is standing at the end of the hallway, looking at her in pain, in disappointment. The expression on his face tells Prim all she has to know. He already knows.

"Are you okay?" Fred asks as he noticed her fading happiness. She nods absently and starts walking towards Draco. The boy instead, starts walking away as soon as he sees her approaching him.

"Just forget about him, Prim" Fred smiles and pulls her into his arms once again. This time, his hug doesn't feel good at all. This time, his hug feels like guilt intertwined in one single action. With one eye, she watches Draco disappearing around the corner at a fast and powerful pace as it feels like he is leaving her heart at the same time.

-

As thunder and lightning disappeared as well and the night sky cleared, Prim heads to the Slytherin common room. With her barefoot feet, she tiptoes through the dark and empty room until she reaches Draco's dorm. Carefully, she knocks a few times. No one's answering.

"Draco?" She whispers against the wooden door "Open, it's me. I know you're in there"

But nothing. Instead of Draco's voice answering, it is Theo's calling her name.

"Look who decides to see Draco after ignoring him for weeks, lovely" Theo slurs. The scent of expensive whiskey is following him with each step he takes towards Prim.

"I didn't ignore him" Prim whispers "Where is he?"

"Ha, that's something you'd love to know right?" Theo smirks, not getting the situation right as always. Prim is losing her patience and so she gets closer to Theo. She stares into his drunken eyes as she hisses her sentence one more time.

"Woah, Woah a Hufflepuff with temper, that shit's new. I see what Draco likes about you" He smiles instead, stepping from side to side as he's losing his balance.

"Nott, I swear I am about to beat your drunken ass if you don't tell me where he is right now" Prim hisses. She's sick of people calling her a Hufflepuff when in fact every house's blood is rushing through her.

"Calm down, Lancaster." Theo slurs "He's in the Ravenclaw common room. Something with Chang he said. I don't know he spoke really unclear when his nose was running over the best coke we ever had. It's for the party on Friday, you know. We tried it in advance, we don't want to sell shit to the others, right? Our reputation is at stake every time we give others our coke"

Prim doesn't even hear his last sentences. Her sight went black as soon as she heard her name. Her heart stopped beating for a second as she heard it. Her feet began moving without her realizing it as soon as Nott has spoken his words.

All of a sudden, she doesn't care anymore who sees her in the common room, who sees her pacing at Draco, who sees her talking to him. She doesn't care. All she cares about is the fact that Draco is about to hurt her once again for nothing. Her bare feet lead her straight to the Ravenclaw common room up in their tower. The cold of the castle's ground is giving her shivers as she's freezing. Her hands are shaking as she can feel her heart breaking, her stomach churns in a bad way she wishes she doesn't have to experience. But she knows this feeling already. She knows it too damn well.

It's the feeling of getting hurt by someone you love and nothing can be compared to this pain she's feeling. If she only knew she'll have to experience worse pain than that, maybe she'd be less nervous now. Her blood is cold as ice, her heart is no longer supporting the rush of blood through her veins. If pain would be able to kill her, she'd be dead by now, maybe even years ago. Only Prim knows that she is the only one able to kill everyone's pain including herself's if she allows herself to. But she doesn't.

Prim is standing in front of the door to the Ravenclaw common room, trying to remember this year's answer to the riddle the Ravenclaws have to solve to get into their dorms. Nervously, she starts counting her fingers as she always does when she tries to focus. She can feel her fingertips getting sweaty due to all the anxiety coming over her.

"Primroses" a tired-looking girl with a lot of books under her arm mutters and so the door opens. Prim is looking confused in every direction as she thinks she's hallucinating. Did she just say that? She could have sworn that the answer to the riddle was another one the last time she was here.

Before the door closes again, Prim tiptoes into the common room. She is surprised as she sees so many students still awake, talking to each other, reading, playing chess, or sitting at the fireplace. Not even the Slytherins were still up as the last classes of the year are tomorrow. Even though they are talking to each other, it's pretty silent here. A calming and loving atmosphere is embracing her even though she doesn't feel like that on the inside at all.

"Sorry, where can I find Cho Chang's dorm?" Prim asks a boy she has never seen. He looks up from his book and points at the stairs next to him on the left without saying a word.

"Thanks, very kind of you" she smiles and nips over to the stairs.

With every step she takes, her heart gets heavier. Her fingers run over the names written next to the doors as she finally stops at Cho's. She takes a deep breath and knocks without knowing what to say. She just hopes they're having their clothes on for once.

The door opens and before Cho can say something, Prim enters her dorm and runs towards Draco, who is sitting on Cho's bed. With a loud and hurtful slap, she greets him, leaving him speechless.

"What the fuck, Malfoy?"