Will you?

"Draco man!!" Theo shouts and nearly falls while getting up from the Slytherin table in the Great Hall. "Where have you been? I haven't seen you in ages! I had to fight my way through the mountains of snow by myself.. well and Blaise helped me as well but you know, he's Blaise" Theo hugs his best friend tight and gives him a small kiss on the cheek which smells like Whiskey.

"It's only been five days, Nott. I got sober, you should try it as well for once." Draco mutters as his nerves are nearly so thin like Pettigrew's whiskers. As soon as Theo hears those words, he makes a face as if he's mocking Draco. Of course, he won't get sober before going back home this summer. 

As Draco approaches the table and sees Prim for the first time in days, his heart starts racing again. Suddenly, he isn't so sure about being sober anymore. He feels fucking high just by one look at her beauty. Prim as well is surprised to see Draco. He looks exhausted, sweaty, and not like himself when she takes a glimpse at him before trying to ignore him again.

"Prim? Would you mind coming with me?" Draco mumbles as he sits down right next to her and Pansy, staring into her insecure eyes. 

"It depends," she says dryly.

"Depends on what?" he asks just as insecure as her.

"If you're sober" 

"I am" Draco mumbles and tries to show her through his eyes that he's not lying this time. 

"It also depends on if you're going to apologize" Pansy grins provocatively.

"Since when are you speaking for Prim?" Draco hisses at her. For that, he gets an angry glare from Prim. Nobody is going to be cruel to her friend. Nobody. Not even Draco Malfoy.

"Let me think one sec.. Oh yeah, right! Since you tried to rape her" Pansy says in such a sarcastic voice, somebody might think she's joking. 

"I didn't- Prim will you just come with me so we can talk?" Draco's eyes wander back to Prim. "Please?" he adds begging. With a sigh, she gets up and waits impatiently for Draco to follow her.

"You don't have to go, you know this, right Pri?" Pansy says as she takes Prim's hand before she is leaving. Prim bends down to her and gives her a kiss on her cheek "I know, Pan. Don't worry, I'll be fine. Eat some cheese sticks for me please, I am starving" Prim whispers and strolls behind Draco out of the Great Hall.

-

"I think I have never been here before" Draco says and takes a look around the yellow and bright lighted common room. Everything is so different. As soon as he enters the Hufflepuff common room, he feels welcomed. As if a loving warmth embraces his soul, telling him to never leave again. 

"What? You missed out on the legendary Hufflepuff Parties?" Prim smirks and leads him through the common room. Some students try to play chess but get desperate instead. Some students eat Weasley's candy even tho Prim thinks they shouldn't. A girl is reading a book called: How to win your cat's heart in less than a day. As Draco walks past them, he doesn't receive hatred stares like a Hufflepuff does in his common room. 

"You mean the orgys?" Draco smirks and sits down on one of the brown couches next to the fireplace as the cold of the evening starts to take over.

"Orgys? I don't know what you're talking about" Prim smirks and winks. "Anyways. What is it what you want to tell me? I'm all ears."

"I- uhm. I don't know where to start to be honest. I am feeling horrible." Draco stutters and runs through his unkempt hair.

"Because you're sober?" Prim smirks.