.Love Game.

- Last short and not so detailed smut chapter for a while, I mean there has to be a plot too, right? -

"Draco" Prim whispers out of breath "I can't take it anymore"

"You can't, hm?" he smirks and pulls his dick out of her.

"Wait- I didn't mean you should stop!" Prim protests a little louder.

Draco gets out of his bed and as Prim wants to follow him, he stops her from doing so.

"Stay right where you are" he demands as he pours himself a glass of the most expensive whiskey he could find in his dorm. Prim obeys skeptically and watches Draco sitting down on his chair on the other side of the room.

Draco grins knowingly and takes a sip out of his glass. Prim is waiting for him on the bed, giving him a confused look.

"What are you doing?" she asks.

"You said you can't handle my dick in you any longer" he smirks.

"So what?"

"So I'll watch you masturbating." he grins as Prim's jaw drops to the ground.

"No way"

"Yes, I will." he says raising one eyebrow and lets himself sink deeper into the chair.

Prim's eyes wander around the dark dorm before she crawls to the edge of the bed. She sits down with her legs hanging off the bed, opening them seductively slow. Draco grins as he takes another sip of whiskey.

"Do it" he demands, feeling the whiskey and desire mixing up in his stomach, starting a fire inside him.

Prim isn't losing eye contact with Draco while she runs her fingers along her inner thighs, letting out a silent sigh. A smile forms on her lips as she can see Draco reaching for his dick. A drop of precum is escaping his slit as her fingers meet her core. She starts rubbing herself slowly, just the way she likes it.

Her lips part as she starts circling her clit with the right pressure. Draco's hand is shaking because he can't take how horny he is for her. The whiskey inside his glass is twirling with every move his other hand makes while masturbating.

Prim moans as she is about to cum one last time for this evening. Never in her life did she have so many orgasm and she doesn't regret having them. She loves her life, she loves the way she can fuck with everybody she wants without getting judged for it. She fucking loves it.

She knows exactly what feels good and so it doesn't take long. Her moans get hoarse as her voice fades. Her hand starts shaking as her legs start to tighten.

"Fuck, you're so sexy" Draco mumbles and gets off his chair. The glass of whiskey hits the ground and shatters with a jarring sound as he didn't even have the time to place it somewhere.

While she is cuming, Draco places a passionate and long-lasting kiss on her lips. His hand runs down her naked body, enjoying every particle of her skin on his. He has never seen a more beautiful girl than her. He has never seen a more attractive girl while cuming. She's one of a kind, he thinks, pulling her into another kiss again.

"Be my girlfriend, Prim" he whispers in her ear, causing her smile to fade.