.Ginger Spice.

Smut warning! The smut is written by my dearest friend @drachoemalfoysgirl because the chapter after this one took all my energy for writing smut and so she helped me writing this chapter's smut so I can concentrate on the next. I added something here and there to adjust it to my way of writing as always but the credit of the smut goes to her!! Go and check out her book! It's called Alone Together. If you want to know why this book is one of my absolute fav fanfictions on Wattpad you should read my recommendation in BOOKS FOR YOU; BOOKS FOR ME. But please come back to reading my book after reading hers, I know hers is endgame lmao I am scared. No just kidding.. maybe I'm not.. ANYWAYS. Enjoy loves! I love you very much for reading my book and leaving some feedback!

-

Pansy and Prim are making their way down the stairs to the common room. The party got even wilder when they decided to get some privacy. Meanwhile, the crowd got bigger, louder, and more energetic. The floor is shaking as they're jumping up and down with every beat dropping.

"There's Cho" Pansy whispers in Prim's ear and points at a stumbling girl near the bar.

"Go and get her" Prim whispers back and gives Pansy one last kiss on her cheek before Parkinson makes her way to the girl she wants to make hers.

And so is Prim standing on the stairs, waiting for someone to go and pick her up. Just like the princess is in all those muggle movies she adored as a child. She knew early that she wanted to be more than a princess obeying her father and her husband. She knew early that she likes to be queen. A queen without any man in her life degrading her and as she stands there on the stairs, waiting for her king to pick her up, she realizes she isn't the queen she wanted to be lately. Draco was the one who was degrading her every time he got mad, who told her what to do when she didn't want to, who didn't respect her boundaries when she needed him to do so.

Maybe a queen is better off alone and if she doesn't want to be, then a worthy man should be by her side, she thinks as a deep voice interrupts her thinking.

"I thought I saw you earlier dancing like Hagrid does when he's happy," the boy says smirking.

"Oh shut up, Fred" Prim smiles and looks down at the boy in his white shirt and red-golden tie.

Fred is reaching his hand out for her to grab it so she can walk down the stairs like only a queen could. She takes a few steps gracefully as the green light in the blue common room hits her red dress. With her hair, every color of the houses is intertwined in her, making her the special person she is.

As she takes the last few steps of the stairs, she stumbles over her long dress, causing her to nearly fall down the stairs. And so she would have if there wasn't Fred to catch her. She is falling right into his strong arms and with a smile, he is helping her to fix her dress again.

"Seems like I am always in the right place at the right time, hm?" he smirks, trying not to laugh.

"I said shut up, Freddie" Prim laughs and slaps him jokingly on his shoulders.

"Do you want to dance with me? Practicing for the ball on Sunday of course" he smiles.

"I'd love to, Fred. But first I need a drink I can feel myself getting sober again and I can't stand that. The night hasn't even begun yet" Prim mumbles into his ear to avoid misunderstandings through the loud blasting music.

Both of them make their way to the bar where Fred orders a drink for himself and for Prim as well. Smiling, she accepts the drink he is giving her. With an open gesture, he is telling her to go first and so she does. She takes a few steps in the direction of the dancefloor when Prim can spot Pansy making out with Cho. A huge smile is forming on Prim's lips. The red of the lipstick faded as soon as her lips crushed onto Pansy's.