Dear Prim.

Prim,

You remember when I said to you that I don't deserve you and you'll find someone who treats you right? It was this beautiful night we kissed for the first time. It wasn't my first kiss but it should have been, that's how wonderful it felt. It's that memorable, I'll never forget this night.

It was the night when I thought I might be not good enough for you. But I guess, I lied. When I rewrote the stars for you in your dorm it was like I rewrote my destiny as well. When we made love that night everything changed for me and I am aware that I wasn't behaving right most of the time. I guess I have to learn a lot but I am willing to.

But in the end, we can't be together. You and me. You might be good for me, and I am good for you, but we aren't good combined. I realized this as I spent all my nights here alone in Malfoy Manor, thinking about you and us.

It always seemed so toxic, the relationship we had. Every time something seemed to be great, it was hurtful the second after. So even though I am missing you with every sober vein in my body left, we can't be together. The thought of it drives me crazy as I know I will never find someone like you. I know I am young and life has a lot to offer but sometimes you know when you lost something it was worth loving.

It might have been a lie when I told you, you don't deserve me. But it wasn't a lie when I told you that I love you.

I got to stay high every day to forget I am missing you.

Yours only, Draco