Coke.

"Here. Wear this. You can't go out there wearing your messed-up shirt." Draco says and hands Prim his black jacket he picks up from the bathroom floor. She takes it thankfully and smiles.

Her smile fades as she has to think about what Draco said earlier today. "You're my hoe," he said and this sentence twirled around in her head like a black hole, swallowing everything near it, leaving nothing but itself and darkness.

"So you're only nice to me when we're alone, aren't you?" She mumbles while avoiding eye contact. The answer which is about to come may hurt her pure soul.

"I-" Draco has to think before he answers. "You wouldn't understand, okay? Just forget what I said earlier."

"You insult me after kissing me, and I am supposed to forget it? Please, Malfoy, that's pathetic, even for you" Prim mutters. Draco realizes he probably should have given her any other drug than coke. Her confidence is rising constantly, making himself look small.

"Lancaster. I told you, you wouldn't understand why I have to be towards you like this. So calm the fuck down and just appreciate I am talking to you in the first place when others are around!" Draco's voice doesn't only get louder, it gets even angrier.

"Oh, so you also think I am dumb, don't you? Well, I understand damn well that you are ashamed to show yourself with a Hufflepuff as you're the famous Slytherin prince everybody adores. Also, you will probably get bullied when the other Slytherins see you fucking a freaking mudblood!" Prim's otherwise so loving eyes turn into hate. The drug doesn't seem to suit her well. Now Draco understands why Hufflepuffs rather get themselves high on ecstasy.

Draco's jaw drops in disbelief, "You're a mudblood?"

"Hell yeah, I am, you fucking pureblood! Surprise! You just soiled your blood with mine." She smirks devilishly as she is enjoying bad blood rushing through her veins. It is flooding all the cruelness she hid inside her for years to the surface.

"Don't talk to me like that, mudblood. You'll regret this shit" Draco hisses and comes closer to her. He builds himself up in front of her like a bull, ready to hit the red sheet in bullfights.

"Or what, Malfoy? I'm not scared of you. You should be scared of me instead," Prim hisses, coming closer to the boy as well. Now both of them can feel the breath of the other on their skin. Draco tries to search for her in her eyes, but she's not there. Something else, or rather someone else took over her personality as soon as the coke hit. The paradise in her green eyes just turned into a dark jungle full of filthy creatures.

"Scared of a Hufflepuff girl, nearly half the size of me? Please, don't make a fool out of yourself, bitch"

"Maybe you should join the Dark Lord in his beliefs as he is already afraid of me." She smiles knowingly. Her words leave Draco with nothing but fear and shivers down his spine.

"What do you mean, Lancaster? The Dark Lord isn't afraid of anyone." Draco says and grabs her neck in anger.

"Stop hurting me, Malfoy" Prim's eyes sparkle like burning flames, ready to burn Draco alive in them. Draco loosens his grip a little as he didn't realize how much pressure his fingers laid on her neck.

"My parents may be muggles, Malfoy but they are so much more than your useless parents are. More helpful. More precious." Prim continues, enjoying the confused, angry look on Draco's face. If she knew teasing someone like that was so much fun, she would have done it earlier.

"Shut up" Draco whispers as his blood begins to boil.

"Still aren't afraid of me, little Prince?"

"In your wet dreams maybe" Draco's voice is nearly speaking Parseltongue as he can feel the Slytherin genes in him tearing his flesh apart.

The girl lets out an amused sigh. She eyes the not-moving boy precisely. His nostrils are flattering but nearly as small as the nose of a serpent. His blue eyes caused the ocean to whirl, causing every living creature inside of it to drown.

"Sooner or later you will be, Malfoy. Until then, I can't wait." her eyes flash one last time as she heads to the door.

"EVERYBODY TO THE SLYTHERIN COMMON ROOM TO CONTINUE THE PARTY" Theo's slurring voice is heard all over the silent common room and even is heard in the girl's bathroom as well. McGonagall wasn't that amused about the Gryffindor party about to go wilder and wilder. She took a lot of points of the Gryffindor house, which caused a depressing atmosphere among them. Snape would never do anything like this as he just doesn't care about anything going on in the dungeons.

"Are you coming?" Prim smirks as Draco can swear she let herself grow invisible horns, just like the devil would.

- Author's note/ Please read! -

So I never wanted to do this on here but I think I have to do it once..

Please recommend this story to your followers, friends, family- wait no- not family pls. If you really like this story, you'd make me really, really happy if you recommend this story to others. It helps a lot as well!! If your family is cool and chill, recommend it to them as well lmao.

Please don't forget to vote or/and comment as it helps me so much to improve my writing. Through votes and comments, I know what you guys like and on which parts I may have to work to make it better. Also, it lets me know if you really like my story <3

THANK YOU FOR READING/VOTING/COMMENTING!!!! I didn't expect that much support and love on here. So it really means the world to me!!!!

I love you so much. I'm happy every day because of you.