Stargazing.

"What is she doing here?" Draco says annoyed as he spots Prim sitting right next to Pansy and Daphne at the Slytherin table. "Don't you have your own table with all those Hufflepuffs over there?"

"Draco" Daphne hisses "What have I told you about being rude?"

Draco rolls his eyes and sits down and grabs an apple.

"Please, Draco you have to eat more than an apple a day, come on." Daphne says worried "Why aren't you eating lately? You're getting thinner and thinner. I am worried."

"Darling, I'm fine, okay? My stomach isn't just feeling like eating." Draco says as he rubs his belly. The heartache he has for weeks now lets his hunger fade. As he chews the apple and accidentally looks at Prim while doing so, he swallows the piece right away, nearly choking on it. And so he places the apple on his plate again, staring at it in disgust.

"Why are you hating on her, Draco?" Daphne whispers "She's nice and my friend. Can't you be nice to my friends?"

"Don't call her your friend" Draco mumbles, covering his face with his hands as he shakes his head "I just can't stand her being near me, okay?"

"Why?" Daphne asks interested "I mean there has to be a reason? You don't even know her well, just try talking to her for once and get to know her better. You'll like her, I just know it"

"Daphne" Draco sighs, taking a look at her "You're sweet like candy in my veins" he begins but stops himself from saying that he longs for another taste "but I can decide myself who I am talking to and being paired up in potions with her is enough talking for a week"

"Fine" Daphne sighs and chews her chicken. She gets some of the flesh on her fork and hands it to Draco with raised eyebrows "You need to eat. You may be stubborn but you have no idea how much patience I have. And now eat" she says and is happy when Draco takes the fork with hesitation.

"Hey, guys! So I just wanted to inform you that there's a party on Friday at the Slytherin common room- organized by the one and only!" Theo smirks as he joins the table. His hand rests right in front of Prim who gets flashbacks of what that hand can do.

"You mean yourself, don't you?" Draco mutters as the others laugh.

"Yes, of course!" Theo smiles "I know Dumbledaddy said there are no parties allowed but I can't remember when I listened to any daddy the last time, so. Oh Prim, hi! You should come too!" he winks at her seductively, making Prim blush a little.

Draco realizes the heat rushing through his veins as he sees Theo's hungry gaze laying on Prim. He knew it was a mistake sharing her with him as he can't get enough of her taste as well.

"Oh, yeah I will" Prim smiles insecurely.

"You can come to my dorm before the party starts, you know? I am having the best ecstasy since EVER. Like you're going to think you love yourself so much that the first thing you want to do is make love to yourself and then to me" Theo smirks.

"Theo," Draco says all of a sudden, causing every head to turn around to him "That's gross" he mumbles as he realized his anger and jealousy talked through him.

"Honestly, I think Theo and Prim would make a cute couple, don't you think?" Daphne smirks at Draco "I mean look at them. Both hot as hell and we could go on double dates"

"Can you shut up for once?" Draco hisses and regrets it right away and so he slightly slaps himself on the head before his hand rests there.

"Don't talk to her like that, asshole" Prim hisses, grabbing Daphne's arm. "You're pathetic, Malfoy"