.The Vase.

Smut warning! Also, I know you're shipping Prim and Draco but please let's not forget that cheating isn't okay in any way. It's one of the most painful things someone can do and we shouldn't romanticize it even though it's happening in this chapter. That's why I want to remind you, my lovely reader, that cheating will hurt at least one person in the end. So let's not do this, babe <3

-

Draco rubs his eyes one more time before he lets out another annoyed sigh. He tries to be quiet so Daphne won't wake up who is sleeping peacefully next to him. She didn't say anything to him calling another girl's name, she just went to sleep right away. Draco doesn't know if she heard it at all.

It's another night where he can't sleep, another night where his thoughts wander to Prim. Carefully, he gets out of bed. His eyes try to adjust to the darkness around him as he stumbles to his dorm's door. He turns the knob around and sneaks out of the room without waking Daphne. Draco wanders through the empty common room until his gaze gets stuck on the door.

Maybe. Maybe there is a chance he will meet Prim if she can't sleep as well. Maybe if he goes through that door, he will catch her dancing again. And so his bare feet are leading him to the empty hallways of Hogwarts. More careful than the last years, he tiptoes around one corner after another. Being caught after being outside the dorm after the curfew is no option for him.

As he takes a glimpse into the Great Hall, his heart stops in disappointment. No music is playing, no candles light up the room. No Prim is seen far and wide. And so he closes the door again.

He is about to go back to his dorm as a sound is stopping him from doing so. He is taking a look around. Nothing to be seen. But when he turned to his right, he spots a door which is slowly appearing on of the walls. Curiously, Draco eyes the huge door.

The room of requirements. He has heard of it several times but he never was able to find it. Maybe because he never had any wishes. Maybe because he didn't want to waste his time thinking about things he never gets in the first place. But today, when Draco's drunken mind was longing for Prim, the door showed him the way.

And so Draco opens the door as quietly as possible. Draco enters a huge theatre with several empty red seats. And there she is. Sitting on the stage, her head is buried in her knees with her hands resting on her head. Draco approaches the girl without making any noise. His hands reach for the seats with every row he is passing.

"How did you find me?" Prim finally says as she looks up and spots the boy.

"What do you think?" Draco smirks tiredly.

"So this is my room of requirement so I guess you thought of me" Prim mumbles as Draco gets on the stage as well. He sits down right next to her as she doesn't want him to leave for now.

"Why aren't you dancing?" Draco says after a while. Prim sighs before she dares to take a look into his eyes.

"I was dancing before you came. I overdid it a little, you know." She mumbles as her hands wander to her back. "I guess, I wanted to express more feelings than my feet can handle" Prim smirks in pain as her fingers try to massage the parts she hurt when she fell all the way down to the ground.

"Are you okay?" Draco asks with a sorrowful look on his face.

"You mean besides the fact that you broke me again?" Prim laughs "I am having a weird Deja vu right now, what about you?"

"Oh, you mean when I caught you dancing for the first time and I asked the same and you said the same back to me as we did right now?" Draco smiles "No. I don't remember" he adds while shaking his head, causing Prim to giggle a little.