.Shots.

- slight smut warning -

The grey floor of the common room has seen more shoes dancing on it than a ballroom. The music escapes through every tiny window of the dungeon leading into nothingness. Every non-existing smile before turns into loud laughter and pure joy.

Prim is dancing her way down the stairs, clearly enjoying herself more than she did at the Gryffindor's party. Her still-wet hair is colored in dark blonde now, moving along with each step she takes. Her hips move in every direction possible. She's dancing so wild to the drumming music but she still looks one of a kind, precious and graceful. Prim swims like a school of fish through the party, still shining bright in such dark colors.

It doesn't take long and the crowd of students changes into a wild mob, spreading all over the common room. Draco strolls his way through dancing and cheering people sunken in his thoughts about his previous conversation with Prim. He stumbles across a Ravenclaw boy sitting on the floor, holding a girl's shoe. Full of fascination the boy stares at it as if he's waiting for Cinderella to come and pick him up.

Draco lights himself a cigarette. The aching sting of it crawls his way through his lungs once more, letting a piece of them die. The silver-blue smoke spreads all over him, burying his sight in the fog. As he can see something again, he has to smirk at what's happening in front of him.

In the middle of the huge line for the bathroom, there he stands. Tiny, drunk, and nearly likable. Professor Flitwick is on his toes as he has to use the bathroom urgently. What he doesn't know is that neither of those students in line has to go to the toilet. They are just waiting to take a line of whatever their noses desire in one of the cabins.

Draco keeps going while smoking his cigarette for comfort. Between people making out with every sex possible, enjoying themselves like no one watching, he can spot Prim once again.

In silence, he wishes she'd be on ecstasy again instead of the coke he rubbed into her pussy to get high even faster. Then she'd be moving full of joy instead of overrated confidence. Then she'd be barefoot instead on her high heels. Then she'd be happier.

As the girl can see Draco's shadow in the distance, she approaches him slowly with Blaise and Pansy following. Draco can't understand why his friends don't care about her house or her blood status at all. It's not common for Slytherins to do so. Before she can reach Draco, she stops at a tiny group of people. It's Diggory, the Weasley twins, and Cho Chang taking shots while playing Russian roulette with Weasley's sweets which might give them some nasty rash.

Draco nearly runs towards the group of people because he can't stand seeing his girl with the twins anymore. Even though she might have never been to Paris with both of them. Only the thought of it is enough.

"Anyone interested in belly shots?" Cho asks all of a sudden as she spots Draco. She approaches him and lays one hand on his chest, letting him smell her peppermint scent "You can suck everything out of me if you want, babe"

Cho gets a nasty glance from Prim but she tries to cover her jealousy by approaching the twins. Prim's still evil eyes are focused on the boy and Chang. She doesn't like the fact that Draco isn't even trying to avoid her flirting. Prim has to remember that the Malfoy boy isn't hers.

Without waiting for an answer, Cho gets rid of her dress. She's standing in her blue lingerie in the middle of the common room, the cold giving her shivers. Cho glances at Draco expecting as he can't resist looking at her nearly naked body. Draco has to admit he did like to fuck her. She was wild, unexpected wild. With a smirk, he tells her to lay on the table next to them. The boy completely forgets about Prim standing next to him as his dick hardens for Cho.