Silly Boy.

Days went by and Draco wasn't seen around Hogwarts hallways anymore. In fact, the boy is recovering from his trip in the forest in the hospital wing of the castle.

Opening his eyes for the first time in days, the virulent color of white lights, white bedsheets, and white ceilings cause headache within Draco's head. Carefully, he puts himself together and lets his body rest on his hurting elbows.

Draco looks down at his body, where a lot of itchy mosquito bites adorn every part of him possible. Also, a shining white salve is covering his pale skin to heal his wounds.

"Ah, Mr. Malfoy, finally! I was really concerned about you not waking up, my dear boy!" Madame Pomfrey's quick and duck-like steps approach the still disoriented boy.

"What am I doing here? I want to go. Now." he finally brings out some words but as soon as he speaks up, he regrets it. His voice crawling its way up his throat feels like thousands of stings by wasps. The sudden ache lets his hand go straight to his neck, embracing it with some warmth to relieve the pain.

"Silly boy! You're going to stay here for the rest of the week, Mr. Malfoy. You had an overdose, a really bad one, actually. You can be really lucky, Miss Lancaster found you right in time in the forbidden forest." She nearly screams hysterically and tugs the boy back into bed.

"Miss Lancaster?" Draco whispers as his memories of said night flood his mind.

"Yes, Miss Lancaster. I think you have to thank her for saving your life. She saved you just in time, half an hour later, and you'd be dead for sure, Mr. Malfoy!" Madame Pomfrey hisses at him, shaking her head as she can't understand Draco's stupidity.

She mumbles something like "Dumbasses killing themselves with pills when they could use their wand as well" in disgrace and disappears in some corner of the hospital wing.

Draco takes a look around. Except for a girl with period cramps, he's alone. He lets himself sink into his pillow again and sighs. He's aware that this party didn't end well. It didn't end like it should have ended.

With progress, he starts going through the remaining memories in his head. Draco remembers Potter making out with Weasley, which lets him smirk one more time. He sighs once more as the pain of smiling hits him right in the head.

With his thoughts jumping over tiny white fences like sheep, he falls back asleep again. His nap doesn't take long as his nearly closed eyes recognize a shadow approaching him. As he opens his eyes, his heart starts racing. It aches as it pounds inside of him.

"You're awake, I see. I left class when I heard about it." her warm smile forms on her lips, making Draco's eyes sparkle in ocean colors, woven by its waves.

"Obviously," he mutters with such a weary voice. "Congrats, you just saw me and now leave."

Prim's eyes get sad again at the boy's hateful words. She can't understand why anybody would feel so much hatred towards her. "Not even a 'thank you for saving my damn life' Malfoy?" she hisses, trying not to cry.

The last days haven't been easy for her as Madame Pomfrey always said he didn't look good at all. She can remember when she found him lying on there on the ground. His pale skin was blue. Not like his eyes, no. Darker. Dark like the depth of the ocean where unknown creatures wander around. His otherwise so rosy lips were grey, nearly black. When she saw him, those bad words she said earlier that night to him about not knowing him, she got scared.

She kneeled down next to the boy and tried to shake him awake. But he didn't move, except for a lifeless hand rolling down his body, hitting the grass hard. With every trace of her remaining hoarse voice, she cried for help while Draco laid in her arms. His chest raised with the slight breaths he took, but at least he was still breathing.

"Don't you have to keep your Weasley twins some company?" Draco hisses in the same tone as her. He gets angry, he gets furious as the pictures set themselves back together like puzzles in his head.

"What?" she says in confusion. "Why should I? I had nothing to do with them for years. Especially since I had a fight with them in third grade."

Draco isn't sure what to believe. She seems so innocent in her yellow school uniform and her white long hair. She's looking like a princess from some old story his mother read to him when he was younger.

"Then go to Blaise. Or any other guy you fucked with in the last weeks. I don't care but I don't want to have you near me. You pollute the air with your dirty presence." he says dryly with disgust in his voice and turns his head away so he doesn't have to see her anymore. Her beauty distracts him from being mean.

"I didn't fuck any other guy in those last two weeks except for you, you shithead" she nearly screams which lets the crying girl with her period next to them, shut up. Draco turns his glance right back to his girl. Her nose flatters as she is breathing heavily to calm her down.

"All I did on Friday was kissing Zabini. We did touch each other, yes. But I don't know why the fuck you care about it. You said yourself you don't want to talk to me, see me, or whatever. I don't give a shit. I don't give a shit about you Malfoy and don't you ever think I cared about you once. As you wish, I'm leaving! Don't expect to see me again." Prim says with all the anger a Hufflepuff could bring up, turns around, and walks away. Her short yellow and black skirt waves with the wind as her pace is as fast as she can go.

He lets out an even louder sigh than the ones before and rubs his eyes. Did his mind trick him all day on Friday? He's not sure about it. Draco is tired and, thinking about it once more, lets his headache increase in eternity.

"That was pretty impolite, Mr. Malfoy. She came nearly every day. Sometimes even twice to look after you. You're an ungrateful rascal!" Madame Pomfrey rants loudly from somewhere Draco can't see her. She obviously eavesdropped on the conversation before.

Every day? He thinks. That's a lot. When she was there each day, where were his so-called friends then? Where were Theo, Blaise, and Pansy? Did his parents write a letter once since he's here? He doesn't think so.

An aching feeling of loneliness overcomes the boy, bearing him down.

A filthy Hufflepuff is the only person that actually cares about him, even though she claims she doesn't.

That's not the way he wants it to be. Ever.