Potions.

"Do you think Snape missing, has something to do with the Prophecy Dumbledore mentioned?" Daphne asks Draco with big eyes while the both of them stroll through the snow to get to the dungeons. The white beanie on her head and the long Slytherin cloak are keeping her warm, just as Draco's hands in hers.

"I don't know, all I know is I don't have the nerve to fail because McGonagall is teaching potions now" he mumbles as an answer. He sighs as he gets slower. Draco doesn't want to go to class today. It's the first time having potions this year. First time having a class with Prim again.

"Oh come on babe! You're so talented and good in potions, I bet Professor McGonagall won't change anything about that" Daphne smiles, giving Draco a tiny kiss on his cheek, making him smile. He can't ignore the fact how good Daphne is to him, how good her love feels, how happy she makes him. But he can't ignore the thoughts of Prim either. And so is his heart beating for Prim while his mind is longing for Daphne. So is Daphne making him happy while Prim makes him sad at the same time.

As they reach the dark dungeons, the smell of various potions already makes its way to their noses. Draco missed the scent of brewing potions in the morning and so he closes his eyes for a second and inhales.

"Come on, Draco" Daphne whispers, opening the door to the classroom "We're late already!"

With a sigh and hesitation, Draco enters and exchanges gazes with Prim instantly. He looks away right after, pretending he didn't see her as his heart starts racing, his hand gets sweaty as he lets go of Daphne's hand.

"Perhaps it would be useful if I were to transfigure yourself and Miss Greengrass into a pocket watch, Mr. Malfoy" McGonagall mutters as both of them join the others at their table.

"We're sorry, Professor" Daphne says and the woman can't be angry at them any longer as soon as Daphne shows her addicting smile.

"So as you already know, Professor Snape is still going to be absent for the next few weeks. I know, I may not be the teacher for potions you wished for but we can't lose track of your education so you have to bear with me." McGonagall says after clearing her throat. "For the next few weeks, you're going to work with a partner. With this person, you're going to brew your potions for the final exam. Now is the time to get comfortable around this person so you can achieve good grades."

Draco rolls his eyes as he knows his luck and is probably working together with Potter as he did the last years. But instead, he raises an eyebrow as Potter is paired up with Daphne instead.

"You better stay away from him" Draco whispers threatening in Daphne's ear "If he touches you, I'll kill him"

"Jealous, Malfoy?" Daphne smirks, enjoying her fiance's jealous gazes in Harry's direction.

"Please no, it's just.. you're mine" Draco whispers back.

"Mr. Malfoy?" McGonagall says looking down on her list, interrupting the both of them. "You're going to work with Miss Lancaster"

"Oh, you lucky guy!" Daphne smiles while Draco's stomach is beginning to hurt "She's so talented. You see, you can't fail this year!"

"But Professor" Draco begins, not realizing that his voice is slightly shaking "Professor Snape would never, never pair us up."

"Well, good to know but I am not Professor Snape," the wise woman mutters with a slight smile. "And now, go to work, everybody! You can find the potion you're going to brew today on page 420"

With a loud sigh, Draco makes a move towards Prim who is standing at her table, looking at him with a smile on her face.

"Hey," she says in a lovely tone.

Draco just raises his eyebrows real quick as an answer and turns the page to 420. He smirks a little as he runs his finger over a drawing. A tiny joint is seen next to the page's number. He takes a look at Theo at the table next to him and shows him his book. Theo nods with a telling smile and makes a gesture as if he's smoking.

Without saying something at first, Prim starts cutting some herbs into tiny pieces as her gaze meets Draco's.

"So I heard I can congratulate you on getting married" Prim finally whispers.

"Yep," Draco says dryly.

"Do you love her?" Prim says and Draco's heart skips a beat. His eyes wander around, his fingers stopped cutting the herbs.

"Jealous, Lancaster?" Draco smirks instead. Prim laughs at the first smile he gives her in weeks.

"No," she says, making a face. "She's really nice. I like her. You're a lucky man, I guess"

"Yes, she is." Draco smiles devilishly "She isn't that kind in bed though, she has other sides as well, like damn that girl fucks good"

Prim's smile fades as her stomach churns. She has to swallow and as Draco recognizes her silence, he starts cutting the herbs again.

"So?" Prim asks again "Do you love her?"

Draco takes another look at her eyes, they are watery and loving at the same time. He misses staring into her eyes for minutes, feeling nothing but love. He can't deny that he misses her so much.

"No," Draco says dryly and looks away.

"Do you still love me?" Prim whispers with hope in her voice.

Draco's hand on the wooden table wanders next to Prim's. So close, they can feel the electricity between their fingers. Prim's breath gets stuck in her throat as she eyes his veiny hand next to hers.

"What do you think?" Draco smirks attractively while his little finger is meeting hers. Both their hearts are pumping their blood at maximal speed as they start racing, competing whose heart is faster.

But before she can answer, Draco's gaze goes to Daphne who is laughing at one of Potter's jokes. His provoking smirk disappears as anger enters his body. Prim's smile fades as well as her happiness didn't last long. For a second, she forgot that there is another girl. That there is this perfect-looking, perfectly nice girl who is taking her place better than she ever could.

With a sigh, Draco shakes his head slightly and tries to concentrate on the task. His finger slides over the written words while he has to reread the sentence over and over again as his mind is still thinking about Daphne's laughter and Prim's soft skin on his. He closes his eyes for a second. Why has he to feel this way? He thinks and takes another deep breath. It's way too confusing for him, his feelings are all over the place.

As Prim and Draco are reaching out for a tiny cup to pour the potion in, their hands meet. Instantly, both of them are letting go of the cup as soon as their skin meets again, causing a comforting tickle inside of them. The cup is falling to the ground with a short but loud jarring sound which causes some attention.

As Prim wants to bend down, Draco stops her from doing so "It's okay, I'll pick it up" he says and kneels down on the ground, his fingers are slowly clinging to the dark brown cup. His eyes get stuck on Prim's bare legs. He can't resist looking their way up to her yellow-black skirt. He can feel a slight pressure in his dick as he thinks of her core underneath the skirt. How much he misses tasting her, how much he misses the cherry taste on his lips.

He gets up again and hands her the cup. As he does so, their hands meet slightly again. The touch feels like the one of a feather, light, and tickling. As their fingers meet when she grabbed the cup, their eyes meet as well. And so they are standing there for a minute, both of them holding the cup, staring into each other's eyes while their hands are about to touch.

Finally, after some time, Draco clears his throat and looks away as he can feel the heat rise in his body. He looks down on the table, at the herbs in front of him while he is thinking about the last time he was so close to her. Draco remembers clearly when he asked her if she would like to be his girlfriend while his lips met hers. He can feel the knife in his hand diving deep into his heart as it opens a scar that just healed inside of him.

"Draco?" Prim finally whispers, not looking at him as well.

"Hm?"

"Is it worth fighting?" Prim says in a broken voice "I mean, is there just one tiny chance to get you back?"

Draco dares to take a look at her. He eyes her beauty while searching for an answer.