Chapter 16: Old memories Part 2

I'm back everyone! I'm sorry that these chapters had to come out later than expected. The beginning of 2021 had a lot of personal things happening and then I was wasn't motivated to make more chapters and that was annoying. But now I'm back! My original plans for the story that I said are probably going to change a bit, due to different ideas and the time passing. But I'm happy to be back and making more chapters!

Also I reached 8k on this story?!! Omg thank you so much! I didn't think my awful writing was that good or maybe you guys just really like the chapters/story so far idk. But anyways, thank you so much again! I'm so excited to be writing again. And now...let's continue.

Oh and I should give a heads up that things are going to get real in these next few new chapters, not trying to spoil anything, but just wanted to let you know ⚠️⚠️

Art by me!

————————————

"Who ya drawin?" Bendy asked, practically coming out of nowhere. Kris flinched as he held his sketchbook close to his chest.

"N-n-nothing. I-it's really nothing." He said more nervously than usual.

Bendy gave a small smile and walked away. Kris sighed to himself, taking the sketchbook and looking at his incomplete drawings of the others including Bendy. He smiled at what he had so far, but in that moment, realized that he had made a mistake in the drawing. Kris reached for his pencil eraser. He was about to erase the mistake, when he realized that the eraser was almost completely gone.

The boy sighed annoyingly. 'My bigger eraser is upstairs..'

Kris put his sketchbook and pencil aside and headed upstairs to retrieve his eraser. Once he got it, he started to head back down the steps,

until he slipped and fell a few steps down.

He cringed in pain, as his body continued to ack. He tried to get back on his feet quickly, but he couldn't even stand. The ruckus made everyone nearby be alerted of what had just happened. Bendy and Mae were the first to come running, then just about everyone else.

Kris tried to get up, but he still couldn't, no matter how hard he tried in his current painful state. He couldn't even hear anyone through his rushed and worried thoughts.

'No no please stop worrying about me. Please don't, please, please don't. Please don't worry about me. Stop worrying about me please.'

Kris was on the verge of tears. His thoughts continued to echo in his head, but it all stopped when he felt big fluffy hands carry his legs and body up gently.

"Follower is going to take up."

That was all Kris could hear from Spooky before he was carried to his room and gently placed on his bed.

"T-Thank you.." Kris managed to say in a shaky voice. The follower smiled and gave a thumbs up before heading out of the room.

The boy shivered, as he wiped his forming tears with his left arm. He stopped and looked at his arm, before pulling his shelve up and taking a quick look at his cuts.

'You've done quite a lot.' A voice echoed in his head.

'Maybe it's about time you do more.'

Kris contemplated over what he should do, before slowly reaching into pants pocket to get what he needed.

The door opened again, making Kris immediately pull down his sleeve before the person could see. This time however, Mae saw him fidgeting around. She gave a confused look, but ignored it.