Chapter 9: Halloween at the Indies

Art by me!

(Sorry that this is a week or so late, but hopefully a Halloween special is still good to post???)

————————————

Day is here.

The day everyone's been waiting for.

Halloween.

The whole gang was suiting up and getting ready to conquer the night of the year.

Some were already waiting for the others in the living room. The neighbor threw on this usual clown costume and makeup he wears every Halloween. Spooky was in a reaper like outfit with a big black cloak and a plastic reaper sword....which she sadly wished was real. Hat kid had a cute Mary Poppins costume that she felt so proud of. She was sitting next to the Follower who was dressed in a big fluffy cookie monster costume. And Flowey was on the little table next to the couch, wearing his every own, custom made, Chucky costume. Though, he could only wear it by putting everything on his flower pot.

He sighed, feeling impatient.

"EVERYONE HURRY UP!!!" He shouted in annoyed.

"Be patient Flowey." Spooky said.

"It's been 15 minutes! They should have been done by now!"

"You know everyone has different costumes and some may even need extra time." Hat kid nodded to Spooky statement.

"Apparently" The flower rolled his eyes.

They waited there for about 2 more minutes when two people stepped in the living room.

Maddy made a dramatic entrance, showing her cute sailor moon costume, posing and all.

Spooky: "Woooaaahhhh cool!!"

Neighbor: "You look great Madosuki."

Both the Follower and Hat kid were entranced by her amazing cosplay.

"Isn't that from that show you watch?" Flowey asked.

"Sailor moon? Yes!! And I love it!!!" (Also my childhood! T-T)

Freddy came in after Maddy. He was a sickly green with glowing eyes and a bolt on both sides of his head. He also had a few stitched places on his robot body. Everyone was intrigued by his look.

"How did you pull that together?" The neighbor asked.

"Well I got Bendy to help me with some things, but it's mostly all washable paint. I had to change my eyes and make them glow a bit brighter." Freddy answered.

"That would dreadful if it didn't come off." Spooky added.

Freddy hummed in agreement.

Not long after their talk, everyone else came in. Mugman had his Superman costume. He was holding Tattletail, who was wearing a Red teletubbie costume. Ayano was wearing Alice's dress from Alice Madness Returns (Good game!), Fran was Kiki from Kiki's Delivery Service and even her cat joined in on the cosplay, Cuphead was Miles Morales, Monika and Bendy did a duet of Jack and Sally from The Nightmare before Christmas and Sal was the one and only Spinel from Steven universe.

All costumes seemed quite fitting to everyone in their own ways.

Spooky/Maddy: "WOOOAAAHHH YOU GUYS ARE SO COOL!!!!"

Freddy: "Oh so that's your duet costume."

Bendy: "Heh yeah, it is." The demon rubbed the back of his head, a bit embarrassed.