A/N: Future Chapters Discussion

Hey guys! I said I'd have a little talk before I move onto the next chapter of this story (or as I like to call it now, "Season 2"), so first, I want to address Kris' story in the beginning, where ya know, it was pretty dark. To be honest, I was gonna make that part of the story DARKER...but I thought that was going to be too much, so I Spared you guys the angst (get it?) and the...well...MORE depressing ideas I had..

Most of these ideas I've had for the story so far were things that I've thought of for a while and things that had actually happened to me personally. For example, the roller skating chapter where everyone went skating, that was based off the first time went skating with my family and I saw everyone having a great time. It was nice.

Now if you wondering if any of the depressing Kris parts was something that was based off of anything that might have happened to me personally, it's....a maybe 👀

Kris' story was probably one of the longest ones I had to think and plan out, but I guess it was also a nice way to vent too...maybe???? I'm sorry if it made anyone upset or anything, that wasn't my intention at all, I just want to tell a fan story with indie game characters because I thought it would be fun and cool.

But I will say this: This wouldn't be the last time we will see Kris with a WHOLE MESS of angst 😀 (so just a heads up!)

Anyways! Moving on! I want to discuss the future of this book and the rest of the chapters that I have planned for more indies and such! I discussed at bit on my social medias not too long ago with this picture I made:

There are going to be more indie games than this including in the story as we move forward, but these are just some that I wanted to show/ is VERY excited about! Can you guess them all??🤫

So for "Season 2" as well, I want to dive into the other indie character's stories more instead of just of Kris'. That said, we will come back to Kris' story later, but for now I want to discuss and kind of introduce more indie games as well as their stories (it's more likely gonna be the ones from the house!)

Also, I have BIG things planned for some parts of the next part of the story! If you're already familiar with Friday Night Funkin and maybe Dark Deception, than I would like to say, I definitely have BIG plans for those two! And I am SO EXCITED!! You'll see, I had this whole plan for both that I couldn't stop thinking for days because I thought it was so cool! (At least, I thought it's gonna be cool🥱)

I also want to revisit some indie games like Baldi's basics and Helltaker, especially with their recent updates.

But I think that's it! I just kind of wanted to say what I wanted to say before I got into more of the story! I'll see everyone later!