Chapter 17: Downfall

Art by me!

————————————

KRIS' POV:

It was pretty gloomy and rainy today. The rain pored and thunder could be heard. There wasn't much to do in this weather, so everyone gathered around the big table and decided to play never have I ever.

I was probably the only one who wasn't paying attention or laughing. I guess I just found my lap interesting the whole time, my hands placed on top of each other, feeling.....what I've always been feeling. Only it was becoming worse.

I don't want anyone to know. But I'm probably letting everyone know with how I'm acting right now, so I should probably stop. But then I might mess up what I'll say and then that's going to cause problems and I'll just embarrass myself like I always do and they'll all judge me. So maybe I should keep my stupid mouth shut for once-

"Kris!"

I shot up from my daze and saw everyone staring at me. I slightly tense up, feeling a single sweat go down my face.

"I-I'm sorry. W-what are we going?"

"It's your turn to answer the question." Freddy said.

"Oh...um..s-sorry, w-what the question again?" I asked, looking up at the big animatronic.

"Never have you ever...dressed as the opposite sex, meaning have you dressed in girls clothes before?" His voice brought a bit of curiosity as he asked.

I sat frozen. I felt everyone's extremely curious and excited eyes on me. What should I say? Should I tell the truth or should I lie? I mean, they seen me in heels before, but I guess that's not fully clothing. Oh god, what should I say? What should I say?

I squeezed my hands together, embracing for the reaction that I was going to get. I hesitanted, but slowly nodded, looking down.

Everyone was surprised...but I guess...in a good way? That's what it looked like anyways, especially a few of the girls.

"I knew it." Freddy said to himself.

"I-It's weird. I-I know, I-I'm sorry..." I said quietly.

"It's not weird." Sally said.

"Yeah. I mean..Bendy wears a tutu." Cuphead laughs a bit.

"CUPHEAD SHUT UP!!!!" Bendy's face turned a bright red. Everyone else laughed a bit.

"FREDDY WHY HAVEN'T YOU BURNED THAT THING YET?! I DON'T NEED IT!!"

"Bendy, once again, I'm not burning your tutu and besides, it does look nice on you."

"BUT I DON'T NEED IT!!"

"ANYways..." Mae says trying to move away from that conversation.

"When was this!?" She finally asked me with excitement.

I hesitated again, looking around at everyone.

"..w-well I...I don't do it as much anymore, b-but...when I younger I-"

I stopped myself from talking and looked over at the yellow-golden flower known as Flowey. He seemed focus about what was going to say, but also had hatred in his expression.

"I-" I tried to finish what I was saying, but I....I couldn't. I gripped my sweater tighter, getting up from my seat.

"I-I'm...I'm gonna go out for a bit.."

I walked towards the front door, putting my shoes on. I heard everyone shift in their chairs, feeling their eyes at the back of my head. They probably wondered what the hell just happened.