Chapter 26: So Familar

Hey! I'm back with another long chapter! I apologize for it being long again! SO MUCH has happened this month that I can't even put it into words! But, I did finally graduated from high school, which was really crazy and scary, but also reliving! Thank you so much being patient with me! I most definitely haven't given up on this story, but with everything that's happened this month, it was really hard for me to update really anything!

But now I'm back with a long chapter and ready to finish this part of the story, so we can move onto more indies! (I'm so excited omg!) Thank you so much again!

Btw, I had absolutely no idea what to do for these next three drawings for the chapters, so I'm sorry!

Art by me!

————————————

A few hours earlier..

Susie began walking towards the home of the Dreemmurs, bundled up warmly with her winter coat and packed bag over her shoulder. She still couldn't believe what the hell these past few days had her in for. After hearing the news about what happened to Kris recently, it still bugged her.

When Toriel called to tell her about the news, her heart shank in her chest. She couldn't believe it and after spending all that time with Kris, she didn't even see the signs. No one did and that just made things get worse for the boy.

But Toriel didn't hang up the phone just yet. She had composed a plan along with everyone else at the house to have Susie come over for the week of Christmas. However, it was going to be a surprise.

All Flowey had to do was distracted Kris for a day, so Susie could surprise him once the two got home. Anyone else would have volunteered for this position instead, but they decided Flowey was the best option, despite his disagreements. With Flowey, it was easier for Kris to say yes and being with him would mean he would definitely have no trouble being distracted.

A bundled up deer girl approached Susie suddenly, making her stop in her tracks.

"Uhh hey S-Susie.." The girl nervously greeted.

"Hey Noelle."

"So uh...You're going to visit Kris for the week right? That's.. what you told me anyways.."

"Yeah you're right. I'm going to see him for a week." Susie replied, looking down at Noelle's hands and seeing that she had two gifts. They were wrapped in Rudolph wrapping paper.

"What's that?" Susie gestured the gifts with a shift of her head.

"Oh! These are for you and Kris. Here." She handed the nicely wrapped presents to Susie. She thanked the deer in return.

"I would come along too, but my family is having a get together this Christmas. B-But anyways, tell Kris that I miss him, to take it easy and have a nice Christmas." Noelle smiled.

"I will...thanks.." Susie grinned.

Noelle's face turned red, she thought her heart would explode out of her chest.

"Uh y-you're welcome Susie!"

"I gotta get going. Toriel's waiting for me." Susie said as she started walking past Noelle.

"Later deer girl." Susie waved from behind.

Noelle stood there, watching Susie walk off.

"I-I didn't die..." She said. Her face turning as red as Rudolph's nose. She thought she might faint.