Chapter 35: Prepare for Trouble! (Part 1)

Sorry I haven't updated in a little bit. Recent lack of motivation and other personal things happening right now. Not to mention my birthday is next week😖😖

But I read everyone's suggestions and ideas for the 30k chapter and chapter ideas in general and I want to say thank you for all of them, it's really helpful and it makes me both very surprised still, but happy to know that you all are still very interested in this.

Anyways, onward with the story, thank you for being patient 💜

Art by me!

————————————

The morning sun was just about over the horizon, creating a small amount of light in the sky. Freddy slowly opened his eyes as they glowed in the remaining darkness. Looking over at Bendy's bed, he noticed that the little demon wasn't in bed, along with his bed sheets and blankets untidy.

The bear sighed, walking off his stand and walked downstairs. He was about to head into the kitchen to make breakfast, when suddenly he heard a- *CRASH!*

Startled and confused, he wondered where that sound came from, till he heard it again. *CRASH!* It sounded like it came from outside. So with a bit of caution, Freddy peeked out the window in the living room and saw something he didn't expect.

Bendy was outside destroying a light post with a giant hammer. With another swing of it, the light post crumbled even more with another loud *CRASH!* More confusion struck Freddy as he wondered why Bendy was doing something like that. Freddy hastily opened the front door and called out to the cartoon.

"Bendy!" The cartoon suddenly stopped himself from taking another swing and noticed Freddy at the front door. "Oh! Good morning Fred!" Bendy smiled cheerfully. "Bendy, what are you doing?!" "Oh..this?" He looked down at the destroyed light post and sighed.

"Fred..Imma be honest with ya. When I woke up this mornin', I really felt the need to cause some destruction. So..here we are!" "But you're destroying property!" "Who's property?" "No Bendy, I mean you can't just go around destroying things! What if you get into trouble for doing that!" "Weeell..there's a good chance that we won't right?"

"We?" "Yeah! Ya wanna destroy things with me?" Freddy stood in place, mouthy agape, not knowing exactly what to say. "Bendy, I think this is a bad idea. You're going to get in trouble if you keep doing this." "Buuut, if we're smart about it, then maybe then we wouldn't get caught." The bear facepalmed, sighing deeply.

"Come on! We can do it while it's still really early and when no one is up yet. Pleeeesse?" Freddy sighed again. It's amazing how Bendy was technically older than him, yet Freddy has to be the "parent" sometimes towards him.

Fred stood in place for a few moments, before walking inside and closing the door. Bendy was left standing there, not really knowing what to do since Freddy didn't give his answer. Suddenly the front door opened again and out came Freddy, who said nothing as he walked out the house. Bendy watched as Freddy walked over to the nearest trash can

and lit it on fire with a lighter.

The can burst into flames and thankfully did not speared anywhere else. Bendy put away his hammer behind his back, making it disappear (You know? Cartoon logic??) and ran towards Freddy. They both stood in silence, watching the flames slowly eat away the trash. A small smirk crept across Freddy's mouth. He forgot how..exciting it was to light something on fire.

The animatronic looked down at Bendy who looked back up at his friend. He looked in disbelief that his robot friend could have the guts to do something like this. "Only for a little bit." The bear proposed. Bendy's face lit up with excitement, smiling from ear to ear. "Hopefully Neighbor can make the breakfast instead." "I'm sure he will, Fred. Come on!"