Chapter 7: Welcome to my Schoolhouse!

Art by me!

(Also a quick A/N! This chapter will focus on the older version of Baldi's basics including 1st prize. It will not included any of the newer updates. I'll probably make a chapter of that later in the future. Btw, this chapter is long omg. But to be honest, I think I'll be making longer ones in the future :p. Anyways, on with the chapter!)
————————————

"Welp! We'll be back!!" Bendy said, leading Monika outside.

"See you later losers!" Flowey shouted at the two.

"Flowey! Be nice!" Freddy rebuked.

"Keep dreaming bear!" The flower shouted back.

^^^^^^^^^^

"Ok so recap. We're going to the neighbor's friend's schoolhouse to do his "task" after ya volunteered and now I'm coming along with ya for the ride."

Monika nodded. "That seems about right."

"And the "task" was too, what? Collect 7 seven notebooks and answer math problems?"

The girl nodded once more.

The little demon sighed. "This is gonna be a long day."

"Don't worry. I'm sure it's nothing too difficult."

They continued to walk for a few minutes, before coming upon a white brick one story building. It looked almost peaceful, yet it doesn't really show much excitement from the front.

Monika looked at the written address the neighbor has given her.

"This must be it." She said, looking up at the building in front of them.

Bendy grabbed the door knob. It creaked loudly as it opened. The two stepped inside, only to find a tall skinny man with a big baggy green sweater and blue skinny jeans. He also had a single strand of hair poking out on time of his head, for some reason.

He smiled when Bendy and Monika entered the building.

"Oh hi welcome to my school house!" He said, giving a friendly wave.

"Uh hi. The neighbor sent us...?" Bendy asked. His words kind of trailing off at the end.

"Yes he did! He explained everything to you two I'm guessing?"

"Uhh yeah."

"Fantastic! You two can follow me into the classroom when your ready!"

"Oh wait! What's your name?" Bendy asked.

The man turned to him before he can enter the room.

"The name's Baldi!" He said. A big cheery smile was on his face as he entered the classroom.

Bendy and Monika stood there for a few moments.

"....well..he seems...nice" Bendy committed, hesitantly.

Monika bent down to Bendy's level.

"If you ask me, he seems like a pedophile." She whispered. She already had the feeling that she couldn't trust him.

"Uuhhh yeaahhh..maybe.."

Bendy paused, an idea struck him and he tried to contain his laughter.

"Bendy? What's wrong?" Monika asked.

"Ya know what he really looks like?"

"What?"

Bendy took a moment to contain himself before answering.