Chapter 22: Little Stories #2

Art by me!

————————————

".....sssssssoooooo Flowey...

From what Kris said you're..a prince right?" Madotsuki asked the golden flower.

"I mean..yeah.." He responsed.

Everyone came out of no where and started throwing complements at the flower.

"Where the hell did everyone come from? Also, why are you all so excited about me all of a sudden?"

"Well, since we're now in a better mood then before, we can now all be very excited about you being royalty properly." Freddy said.

"Should we bow to you?!" Spooky asked.

"We should get you a crown!" Mugman said.

"No and no." The flower demanded.

"Yes you're majesty!" Fran said excitedly.

"I said stop!!"

"Well, we still have questions for you this time." Freddy crossed his arms.

'Oh no..' Flowey thought. He was expecting all the worst possibilities from the questions.

He sighed annoyingly.

"Don't ask me anything stupid.." Everyone nodded.

"So.." Spooky started.

"Do you have magic hair like Hat kid?"

"No and what magic hair??"

Hat kid turned around, took off her hat and let her ponyTAIL back and forth.

Flowey couldn't decided whether to be weirded out or amazed. Through everyone's eyes however, it looked like he had mixed feelings.

"O..kay..." Flowey obviously didn't know what else to say about that.

"Magic hands maybe?" Cuphead asked.

"Well yeah I gu-"

"Did animals talk to you?" Mae asked.

"I was a-"

"Were you poisoned?!" Sal asked.

"Oh no not me-"

"Cursed?" Freddy and Fran said unison.

"No-"

"Kidnapped or enslaved?" Bendy asked, sounding a bit too eager. Six nodded as well.

"No! Where the hell are you guys getting these questions from?!" Flowey asked.

"I'm guessing you had a bizarre dream where you meet a new goopy monster-like friend, but it turns out, they are actually a being of pure evil with a scary melty face that wants to scare you?" Maddy asked, sounding eager herself.

"Geez no!"

"Did you have the one you love kiss you yet?" Ayano asked.

"I uh...."

"Do ya got daddy issues?" Bendy asked.

"Oh yeah, I know he's got a bunch of them."

"SO DO OURS!!" Literally almost everyone in the room responsed cheerfully for some reason, making it Flowey jump a bit.

"And now for the million dollar question.." Monika started to ask.

"Do people assume ALL your problems got solved because a big strong man showed up?"