Chapter 27: Thoughts

Art by me!

———————————

Susie groaned as she moved around a bit in her sleeping position. A few moments later and she annoying found herself awake, only....something wasn't right.

She wiped her eyes and groaned again. "Oh god..." She paused.

Was her voice that deep before?

She ignored it and sat up, rubbing the back of her neck. She paused again.

Her hair...wasn't short before.

Now Susie had started to become frantic. She checked her chest and——oh god.

She sat there completely dumbfounded. But she couldn't stop right now. Not when she has one last place she had to check. The pants.

Susie hesitantly took a little peak and———

Mother of god.

"What the fuck?!" Susie exclaimed loudly. She didn't know what as going on, let alone how all of...THIS happened.

She looked over and saw Kris sleeping with his back turned to 'her'.

"Kris! Kris!" Susie called out, shaking 'her' friend.

Kris groaned. "Suz...."

Suz?? That's not-

Susie shock Kris again. He rolled over to face Susie-

Oh my god.

Kris' hair was longer than before, now going past 'his' shoulders. 'His' body had seemed more..curvier, even though the long sleeve pjs and 'his' chest-

Holy sugar honey iced tea.

'He' rubbed 'his' eyes as 'he' started to sit up.

"S-suz...w-what's wrong?" Kris asked in a soft feminine voice.

Susie screamed.

And then she woke up with a start.

She, yes "she", breathed heavily, trying to take in her surroundings. Ok yes, she was in the house of Kris' new friends, where she would be staying for a week. Christmas decorations and Christmas tree hanged up around the house. Got that.

Then Susie checked herself...Still a female. Thank god.

Then finally-

Kris groaned as he started to wake up.

"Susie..." He asked quietly in his deep mellow voice as he started to sit up.

Susie knew what she had to do.

Kris rubbed his eyes. "S-Susie w-what's-OH GOD!"

The boy wasn't able to finish his sentence due to his friend pinning him to the floor.

"S-Susie?! W-what are you doing?!" Kris exclaimed.

Susie didn't say anything as she checked the boy chest, the only place she will check. When she came to the conclusion that he is not at all feminine, physically at least, she let go of him and slumped back onto the floor, groaning dramatically and loudly.

"Thank. God." She said to herself.

Kris slowly got up as he was still a little freaked out about what just happened.

"Why...w-why did you d-do that?" He asked nervously. Susie took a second before speaking.

"I had this..weird dream where I was a guy and you were a girl...It was terrifying." She sighed.