Chapter 24: Connections

Art by me!

The picture I made above was kind of  just a screenshot redraw from a Steven Universe episode, "It could have been great".

—————————————

"Hey Azzy." Kris greeted, resting his arms on the big dinner table.

"Don't call me that." Flowey responded with a bit of tone in his voice.

"W-Why?"

"Just-" He stopped himself.

"Just call me who I am right now ok?"

Kris fell silent yet he didn't protest to Flowey's requests. He nodded.

"A-anyways I-I want to ask you something.."

"What?"

"Can you say clods?"

"What does that mean?" He asked.

"C-can you just say it please?"

"No and why are you still bothering me?"

"B-Because I-I want to and I still miss you."

Flowey eyes averted away.

"But...don't you have anything better to do?"

Kris froze at that question, feeling a bit of nostalgia from it before continuing.

"N-No..no I-I don't actually." He said confidently, but softly.

Flowey slightly turned his head to face him.

"I-I'd rather hang out with you t-than anything else." Kris smiled.

Flowey grunted, turning his head away again.

"So w-what do you want to do?" Kris asked.

"I don't know. You were the one who, I guess wants to hangout ."

Flowey was right. Kris thought about it, however it didn't that long for an idea to pop in his head, as he remembered his first question he asked Flowey earlier.

"Flowey come on. I have a place in mind." Kris said, picking up the flower and walking towards the door, grabbing his coat and shoes.

"W-we'll be back." Kris told everyone.

The neighbor looked up from his newspaper.

"Make sure you watch over him Flowey."

The flower sighed. "Yes sir." He said sarcastically.

Kris smiled, walking out the door with Flowey in his hands.

^^^^^^^^^

They soon arrived in town where they came across a small building. Apparently, it was a music department, where instruments and such were heard, including a perfect size piano for Kris, which was why he'd had brought Flowey here in the first place.

"Woah i-it's a bit warm in here.." Kris said as he walked into the small room with the piano.

He sat Flowey onto of it and took off his coat, placing it on the small stool.

"You play piano?" Flowey asked.

Kris, who was smiling, nodded. He seemed pretty excited.

"Since when?"

Kris took a seat on the stool, pulling out his phone and typing something.

I..I know you know the story about w-what happened to me since I-I last saw you, but I-I also got to learn some n-new things too. Like t-this."