💚What's your name, sweetheart?💚

" You did amazing, Izuku! Keep up the good work. " Iida said with a smile. Izuku nodded and Iida sighed, " Ever since Uraraka left you, you have been so upset. " Izuku looked at him with a smile. " I'm fine..." Iida stopped and said. " Please stop lying. I saw a woman come out of your house then never saw her again. You were doing a one-night stand. " Izuku looked down in shame and said. " I know...I'm sorry. " Iida sighed and said. " It's fine, just I see you're not happy with your life right now. " Izuku looked away and said. " I am very happy with my life Iida. Don't you have to go home now? " Iida sighed and nodded. " I should. Mei gets very antsy when I come home late. Just think about what I said, Izuku. " Izuku nodded and walked off leaving the manIida alone. 

Izuku glared at the ground and looked ahead. ' Why should he say that?! His love is still with him. ' Izuku shook his head and enter his house. He wanted it to be filled with joy, smiles like it used to. Now it was just pure silence, cold and sad. He sighed and shook his head. ' I'm happy! ' He kept telling himself that ever since Uraraka left him, who knows maybe he could brainwash himself. He made some Katsudon and sat down on the couch. He flipped the channels and saw the news. " Number One Hero: Deku saved the day once again. He protected Japan and saved fifty lives today. He truly is the new symbol of peace.  "  Izuku flipped the channel to a comedy and creaked a smile. ' I shouldn't get mad at Iida, he was just trying to help. ' As he ate his Katsudon he suddenly heard a knock. He thought it was the mailman so he continued to eat. The knocking continued and Izuku got up. ' Who could be here this late? ' He opened the door just to get hit in the knee by the person who didn't realize that the door opened.

 " I'm sorry..." Izuku looked down to see a little girl with big green eyes and freckles looking at him. Izuku saw she had h/c hair in a long bob and a bow on the back. " Hi, is this the Midoryia house? " Izuku nodded with a smile. " Why yes, what do you need? " The little girl took a deep breath and said. " I'm your daughter..." Izuku's eyes widen and he shook his head mumbling. " I couldn't have a daughter...could I? The possibilities are slim, only near fifteen percent. She does kinda look like me but nothing like Ochoco. Meaning she can't be a Uraraka so that must mean she is lying or it was a one-night stand. I use protect though so the last one is very very slim. The question is how did she find my house? How old is she...Urararka and I broke up six years ago so she could be five or four. Her clothes are dirty how long has she been out? Did she get a quirk? That could help my problem...Even though she could be quirkless like I was. Should I ask All Might for help? No, he would get annoyed or go in shock. I could do a DNA test but should I tell Shoto about this? No, he has to deal with the twins..how about Kachan no he has Katsuo to deal with..." I small voice brought him back to reality. " Daddy, you're mumbling..." Izuku's eyes widen and shook his head. " I'm not your Daddy. Where do you live? " Y/n pouted and walked in-between Izuku's legs into the house. " H-Hey! I need to get you back to your parents. " Y/n turned to him with a smile. " I am with my parent, You! " Izuku sighed and asked. " Where's your Mom? "

 Y/n thought for a moment and said. " She said that it wasn't her circus and I'm not her monkey. She left me a note through! Look! " Y/n handed Izuku a note and he read it.

 ' Dear Mistake, This is not my circus and you're not my monkey. At least not anymore. I do not need extra stuff to drag around. Go find your Papa, his name is Izuku Midoryia. This was his last address. Have fun, you're not my problem anymore. -M/n. '  

Izuku's eyes filled with anger, how could someone do this to their own child?! Izuku looked at Y/n and asked. " What's your name, Sweetheart? " The girl had a big smile and said. " Y/n L/n er...Midoryia! Y/n Midoryia, that's my name!  " Izuku smiled and grabbed her hand. " I don't have any clothes for you but you can wear my old All Might onesie. " Y/n's eyes sparkled and nodded. Izuku chuckled and lead her to the bathroom. " Do you want to take a bath or a shower? " Y/n eyes widen in fear. " W-Water? " She took a step back and Izuku's eyes widen. Why was Y/n so scared of water? " Yes, Sweetheart. " Y/n shook her head with tears filling up her eyes. " I don't want water..." Izuku didn't know what to do but he sighed. " You need to bathe...How about I watch you? " Y/n looked at Izuku with big eyes. " Your promise the water won't hurt me..." Izuku's eyes soften and nodded. " O-Okay can I take a bath? " Izuku smiled and nodded. He ran the bath and put in some bubble bath. " I'm going to go get the onesie can you do me a big favor? " Y/n nodded and Izuku smiled. " I need you to watch the tub so it won't overflow. You can do that right? " Y/n was hesitant but nodded. " Y-yeah! I can, after all, heroes have to do what scares them all the time...Like fighting villains or going to save people in fires. They risk a lot to do that...How do they do that? Is that how people are always safe? How do they always save the day..." Izuku's eyes widen as he heard her mumble. " S-Sweetheart. " Y/n snapped out of it and looked at Izuku with wide eyes. " I'm going now. " Y/n nodded and looked at the bath.

 She started to glare at it and then pouted. Izuku walked to his closet and thought. ' Where did I put it...here it is, I hope it can fit her. ' He walked back to see Y/n glaring daggers at the tub. Izuku turned off the water startling the s/t girl. " Do you need help bathing? " Y/n shook her head but looked at Izuku. " You don't need to stay here...Just promise to come to save me if it harms me..." Izuku's eyes soften and nodded then smiled. " Of course! " Y/n got in the bath and Izuku started to cook her food. ' I need to call Shoto to get a blood test ready. I wonder if we can find her mother...' After a few minutes, he went to check on Y/n to see she was trying to reach the towel. Izuku chuckled and wrapped the towel around her.  Izuku helped her inside of the onesie and lead her to the dining table. y/n was shorter than Izuku would have thought. Then again he was also short so it was to be expected that she would be short. He helped her onto the chair and she smiled. " Thank you. " Izuku smiled and placed some Katsudon in front of her. Izuku reheated his own and they ate. Y/n's eyes sparkled and after they finished Izuku got up. He washed the dishes to see Y/n was about to fall asleep at the table. He chuckled and picked her up, maybe having a child of his own wouldn't be so bad.