💚It's true...💚

Izuku paced back and forth as he waited for the results. Y/n swung her legs back and forth humming. " Izuku, calm down. There are only two options so it's a 50/50 chance that she is your lovechild. "  Izuku looked at Shoto and sighed. " I know..." A laugh was heard and Bakugo said, " Ha! You have a crybaby brat, Deku. Have fun with that fu-" A hand slammed over his mouth and Izuku glared slightly.

 " Please do not cuss in front of Y/n." Katsuki glared and he bites Izuku's hand. " I can do whatever I fucking want you, damn Deku. " Izuku looked over to see Shoto covering Y/n's ears and Izuku glared. " No, I don't want you to cuss in front of my d-" Bakugo smirked and said, " You're what Deku? Fucking snot-nosed crybaby ass brat? " Izuku glared and sighed. Izuku turned to see Y/n playing with Shoto's hair. " Thank you. " Shoto shrugged and let the five-year-old comb her tiny fingers through his hair. Iida walked out with a piece of paper.

 " Izuku, this contains the results for the blood test. " Izuku thanked Iida and looked at the paper. His eyes widen and he mumbled. " It's positive..." Bakugo laughed at him and Shoto clapped. " Congratulations. You're a Dad now. " Y/n smiled and said. " I told you so, Daddy. " Shoto rose an eyebrow and Izuku sighed. " What do I do now? " Shoto looked at Bakugo and said. " How about buying clothes and enroll her in a school? " Izuku looked at his agenda on his phone and mumbled. 

" I have a meeting at three and a news interview at five. I have to do a book signing at twelve but I can cancel the hair cut at ten...It is only nine so I could. "An angry voice stopped his mumbling. " Shut the hell up, Deku! How about some else fucking take the damn brat if your schedule is so fucking full?!" Deku nodded but then Iida's voice stopped his answer. " How about I take her today? I am the only one without kids, well one that is not born yet. " Izuku's eyes widen and before he could answer a crash was heard. 

"Owie..." They looked over to see Y/n upside down on a wall with green lighting surrounds her. Shoto was shocked and Katsuki laughed at her. Izuku rushed over and sat her upright. " Oh my, All Might! Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere? Let me check your arms and legs. " Shoto shook his head and Katsuki tch'ed. " I'm fine Daddy...My quirk just acted up again.." Izuku's eyes widen and asked "What's your quirk? " Y/n thought about it for a moment then said. " I don't know the name but green-lighting surrounds me and I get super strong and fast! " Izuku's eyes widen, ' Did she inherit One for All? Is that even possible? ' Y/n looked at Iida and Izuku sighed. " Iida, if it's not too much trouble can you take her? " 

Iida nodded and scooped her up in his arms. " Of course! I will make sure nothing bad happens to her! You have my word. " Izuku smiled slightly then knocks were heard. Katsuki smirked and then the door was swung open. " Is it true!?" They turned to see Mina and a sweatdropping Kirishima. Mina looked around and then spotted Y/n. Mina then squealed and grabbed Y/n out of Iida's arms before he could even blink. " OMG!! You're so cute! I could just eat you right up! " She pushed Y/n into her chest, squeezing her tightly. Izuku's eyes widen he snatched you away from Mina having Mina whine. Y/n was breathing heavily and Izuku held her close. 

" You nearly made her pass out! " Mina pouted and Kirishima smiled. " Is that your little princess? " Y/n glared and used her quirk to shock his arm. Kirishima yelped and looked at her. " Please, don't call me Princess. " Katsuki laughed at Kirishima and Kirishima nodded. Shoto was smiling slightly and Iida was shocked. Izuku was dead silent. 

Suddenly he fell and Iida caught Y/n before she was dropped by the passing out Izuku. Katsuki just laughed louder and Kirishima mumbled. " Not manly, Bakubro. " Katsuki paid no mind to that remark. Iida set Y/n in Shoto's arms and picked up Izuku. Iida slapped Izuku and Izuku woke up. " Huh? What happened? " Iida sighed and said. " You passed out after Y/n shocked Kirishima. " Izuku nodded and looked at Y/n who went back to playing with Shoto's hair. Kirishima looked at Y/n and asked Izuku. " So it's true? " Izuku nodded. " It's true..." Kirishima smiled and Iida took Y/n again. 

" It's nine-thirty you have a haircut to get to. "  Izuku rushed out of the door and Iida sighed. He looked down at Y/n and smiled. " Today you're with me. Is that okay? " Y/n nodded and climbed on his shoulders. " Yay! I'm a giant now!! " Iida sighed and Katsuki laughed again. " You're just short. " Y/n sent a shock at him but he dodged and glared. " You little brat! " Iida left with her on his shoulders before Katsuki could do anything.