💚Plan💚

Ketsueki then looked at the angry Y/n on her bed. " We need to come up with a plan. They are stronger than they look. " Y/n sat up and asked. " Where is the weakest spot in the hideout? " Ketuseki thought about it and said. " The third wall in my room, it's the closest one to the door. " Y/n then said. " Great, you will have to make up an excuse to have me sleep in your room. " Ketuseki's eyes widen and he blushed. " W-What? " Y/n rolled her eyes and said. " Only for one night and the second one we book it. " Ketuseki nodded but the blush never left his face. " O-Okay. So, how are we going to break the wall? " Y/n then said. " Around 3 am and with this. " She put her hand up to show green lighting circling her fingers. 

 He nodded and ran a hand through his hair. " Okay, but you need to bathe. " Y/n nodded and said. " I know, I have been here for what. A week and a half? " He nodded and said. " 10 days. " Y/n then asked. " Is there a shower curtain? " He nodded and she stood up. " Then I'm having a bath. " She walked out with PJs in hand. She then placed them on the sink counter. She walked to the living room. Everyone turned their head and she said. " I will take a bath. Do not go into the bathroom or near the bathroom. Oh, and I will be sleeping in Ketsueki's room since I am pissed at everyone beside him. " Aoi then said. " You have to have someone to watch you as you bathe. We don't need you escaping. " Y/n then grabbed Ketuseki and said. " Okay. " She then dragged him inside of the bathroom not seeing the pissed facing of two teen boys. 

Ketuseki saw Y/n smirk and she said. " Now, I can take a bath. Sorry about this. " Ketuseki nodded and said. " It's fine..." She ran the bathwater and Aoi busted in. " Change of plans. No one has to watch you! So, I'm taking him. Princess. " He took Ketuseki and dragged him out. Y/n locked the door behind them and laughed. Her plan worked. She quickly stripped down and noticed her bandages were waterproof. 

She smiled and sat down in the water. She smiled and sighed happily. She looked at her hands and shook her head. " I can't believe they were going to drug me! " She muttered to herself and she washed her hair quickly. They only had the two in one but it's better than nothing. She washed her body and got out quickly. She dried herself and put on the sticky bra first. She then put her underwear and PJs on. She dried her hair and looked at herself in the cracked mirror. She sighed and whispered. " I can't wait to see you, Dad..." She looked into her own green eyes and sighed. She walked out and headed to Ketuseki's room. 

She looked around and sat on his bed. She yawned and saw books on the desk. She walked over and read. '' Memory Lane. " She furrowed her eyebrows but sat back onto his bed. She should snoop and possibly ruin her chances of escaping. 

Ketsueki walked in and looked at Y/n, and smiled. " So, they were mad but oh well. " Y/n noticed he changed into his pajamas. " So, I will stay in here okay? " He nodded and laid down beside her. He wrote something down. ' they put a listening device in my pocket. ' Y/n's eyes widen and she smirked. " Ketsuekiiiiiiiiii, I wanna cuddle!!! Aoi talks too much and Dabi is too warm! " Ketuseki's eyes widen and he sweatdropped. " Okay? " He blushed as she pulled him down so they were hugging. She cuddled him making sure to wrap her leg over the listening device. Ketuseki then mouthed. ' What are you doing? ' Y/n then applied pressure on the device and they heard a creak. " I was breaking it. " She took it out and stepped on it. She then placed it in his pocket again. 

Ketsueki then was wrapped in her arms again and she smiled. " Thanks for helping me..." He nodded and said. " I promised, besides you're helping me achieve my dream..." Y/n then said. " I'm going to take a nap. " He nodded and looked at the clock it was 7 so it was fine. " Okay. " He closed his eyes as they both drift asleep waiting for the 3 am mark. 

Little did they know, the moment the listing device broke they rushed to Ketuseki's room. Aoi opened it to see Y/n's leg over Ketsueki's pocket and they were sleeping. She was cuddling him and he was just hugging her back. Both asleep. He gritted his teeth, he then looked for the listening device in his pocket. He pulled it out freezing as Y/n turned around in her sleep. He relaxed and walked out. He was pissed and looked at the device. he crushed it more in his hand and called out once inside of the main room. " I'm going to sleep. We have a big day tomorrow. The drug knocked her out, Ketsueki did his part! Now, everyone go to sleep. We have to be up at 9 am sharp. " Everyone nodded and split into their rooms.