💚Hero name💚

Y/n walked hand in hand with Katsuo. At first, she was embarrassed when he grabbed it. Katsuo knew what he wanted, he wanted everyone to know she was his. Y/n let go of his hand and walked to her seat. Hisoki glared at Katsuo, he hated that he got to you first. Emiko had a huge smile on her face. Emiko then whispered. " How was the kiss? " Y/n's face flared up red. Emiko giggled and Y/n hit her arm softly. 

Shinso groaned and crawled into the classroom in a purple cat sleeping bag." I will not be teaching this time. Mrs. Bakugo will do this class, good luck. You're choosing hero names, choose wisely. " He made eye-contact with the Todoroki siblings making Hisoki sigh. 

Mrs. Bakugo walked in and smiled. " This is totally awesome! Call me Camie. Now, I'll give you all five minutes to make amazing names! " Katsuo tried to hide his face as he wrote down a name on the board. Camie suddenly had an evil look on her face. " Why, I see Katsuo finished. Come up and share. " Katsuo glared and Camie smirked. Katsuo stomped up and held out a whiteboard. It had a Bomb on it. " Bomb: The smoke and fucking explosion hero. " Camie was shocked. " U-um sure?  "Katsuo flipped her off and she hit his head. "Don't you do that to me! " Katsuo rubbed his head and said. " Crazy old hag! " Camie was about to hit him again when she saw Y/n finished. 

Camie smirked and shoved Katsuo into his seat. " Y/n!!! Share. " Y/n's eyes widen and she nodded. She held out her board and it said. " Mamoru..." Camie's eyes lit up and she smiled. " Like the japnese word meaning protector? I like it! " Camie then whispered. " How about Ms. Bakugo? " Y/n quickly ran back to her seat, using her quirk shocking Camie. " Ow.. not cool. " Katsuo smirked and Camie glared. " Hisoki come here. " 

Hisoki walked up and said. " Homura the flame hero. " Camie smiled and nodded. Emiko replaced him and Camie smiled."  Aoki, It's a mixture between my name and animal.." Camie nodded and said. " How about this. You list your hero names beside your actual names. I'm getting a bit bored, to be honest. Akane, would you be a dear and tell me who's dating who? " 

Akane didn't notice the two glares burning holes in her head. " Well, there's only one couple. " Camie sat up straight and Akane smiled. " Y/n and Katsuo are dating! " Katsuo tried to get up but Camie grabbed his shirt. " Is that where you went on Saturday?! " Y/n blushed and looked down. Katsuo nodded and said. " So what?! I can't take my fucking girlfriend places without telling you, Old hag?! " Camie squealed and the hero names were now long forgotten. 

 Camie grabbed Y/n and pulled her to the front." Why did he kiss you during the festival? " Y/n stuttered and Katsuo grabbed her away. Rai took out some popcorn and shared some with Mineta. Akari took some and then yelled. " HE LIKED HER! FOR A WHILE. " Katsuo glared at her and Camie hugged Y/n once more. Most of the class was confused but then Y/n sprinted out. Katsuo followed her to find out where she was going. Y/n covered her face, blushing and muttering. 

" That was really embarrassing, I mean I like ms Camie but she can be a bit much. Dad is going to kill me or no. Kat was mad at her... should I go back in? No, it would make it worse. I wonder did Mr.Shinso plan this? He's evil. Akane knew what she was doing...Akari why did she have to yell that out!! Emiko's no better, at least she didn't say anything to Ms. Camie. Why did Ms. Camie say my hero name should be that?! Could her teasing get any worse? " 

Katsuo chuckled and whispered beside her. " Yes, it fucking can. " Y/n jumped and then hit his shoulder lightly. " Idiot! You scared me..." Katsuo wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer. '' I thought you were going to go with Dekuette for your hero name? " Y/n looked down and shoom her head. " No, it would be ovibouis that Deku was my Dad. Besides, I want to save people on my own, not gain anything from his hard work. 

" Katsuo then smirked. " How about Mrs. Bakugo? " Y/n blushed and said. '' Ms. Camie said the something! " Katsuo chuckled and kissed her forehead. " Calm down, it's okay besides I like Mamoru. Still I'm going to protect you, even if you don't need it." Y/n hugged him back not noticing the peeking toms. " Thank you, Kat." Katsuo smiled and then his eyes widen. " What the fuck. " Y/n pulled away to see Hisoki, Camie, Akari, and a running away Sora. " W-Why were you all here? " Akari smirked and said. " To see if what Akane said was real, damn Katsuo you hit the jackpot. " Camie held up a videoon her phone. " I'm sending this to your Dads. " Y/n looked at her and asked. " You like Katsuo living right? " Camie nodded. " Then don't send it to my Dad. " Camie giggled nervously. " O-Oops..." Hisoki glared at Katsuo and walked past him. 

 A not was dropped on Katsuo's lap without anyone noticing. ' Meet me in the field after school. 4: 30, don't be late. ' Katsuo glared and hugged Y/n once again. " Yes it's fucking true. " The bell rang signaling it was the end of the day. Y/n stood up and helped Katsuo up. She smiled and lead him back inside of the class room. Man, Katsuo loved PDA. Well, when it's between Y/n and him. Wonder what Hisoki wanted.