💚How could you?💚

Y/n looked at her uniform, even though it was a girl's she was happy to be wearing it. She twirled and hummed. She grabbed her bag and ran downstairs. " Daddy! I'm ready to go. " Y/n got back in the habit of calling Izuku that. 

Izuku walked towards her and smiled. " You seem excited. Shinso has been informed that you are allowed to be in class. No one else has a clue. " Y/n smiled and grabbed a lollipop. " Where's Ketsueki? " Izuku then said." He was transferred to Class 1-B. " Y/n smiled and said. " Well, I'm glad I was able to keep my promise. " Izuku nodded as they exited their house. Y/n got into the car and they drove off to UA. 

Izuku watched as Y/n looked outside of the window. She was so happy to just see the outside. She was only kidnapped for eight days but it changed her. She is so much happier. Izuku stopped and Y/n jumped out of the car. " Thank, Daddy! Love you. " Izuku smiled and said. " Love you too, Sweetheart. " Y/n ran through the gates looking around like she was the happiest girl in the world. 

She ran through the glass doors and ran up the stairs. She ran through the halls seeing as they were empty. She reached the floor where her classroom was at. She opened the door to see two people at the end of the hall. She walked to her classroom door and looked over. She was curious about who was making out. Her eyes widen as she saw Katuso pushed against the wall with Sora kissing him. 

She stepped back as her hands flew to cover her mouth. Tears flowed freely down her face. She let her hands fall to her side. " Seriously? Katsuo? " His eyes widen and he pushed Sora off. " B-Babe! " Y/n looked down in anger. " We're over. " Katsuo then tried to run towards her. " Y/n ran off with tears streaming down her face. Shinso had opened the door only to see a crying Y/n sprinting past the classroom. Emiko stood up and Shinso nodded. She ran out and saw Sora stopping Katsuo. 

Emiko glared and said. " You are shameless. " She then ran in the direction Y/n did. Katsuo pushed Sora off of him and ran after the two girls. " Fucking wait! " Y/n could hear him but she ran even faster. Down the stairs, through the hallways, down the stairs. She just wanted away from him. Emiko was following Y/n and she saw her run out the door. Emiko ran after her and created a tiger to block Katsuo. 

" N/n! Wait! " Y/n heard her and slowed her phase. Emiko caught up and noticed they were by the wall surrounding the school. Y/n fell to her knees and punched the ground. " I'm so stupid! " She continued to punch the ground. Emiko grabbed her hand and saw it was bruised. " Stop that. You are not the stupid one. He is. " Emiko sat down and wiped Y/n's tears. " If he is stupid enough to cheat on you with a brown-headed bimbo then he doesn't deserve you. " Y/n sniffled and hugged Emiko. " Y-You won't leave me, right? "

 Y/n muttered into Emiko's shoulder. " I won't leave. I promise. " Emiko hugged her, not being bothered that Y/n was now on her lap. Y/n hugged her tighter and just cried. Cried about Katsuo. Cried about being a second choice. Cried about losing a childhood friend. Cried about letting herself fall that hard. " Boys are stupid. You don't need a strong guy to save you. " Emiko whispered and rubbed Y/n's back. " Want to go to my house and eat ice cream? " Y/n shook her head. " Can we go to mine? We can burn Katuso's things. " Emiko nodded with a smile. Hisoki will just have to take her things home. She wasn't going to lose her chance. Not again. 

Emiko stood up and helped Y/n up. " Let's go buy ice cream. I have grampa's credit card. " Y/n giggled and Emiko grabbed her hand. " I am here. " Y/n then said." Always? " She nodded. " Always. " Y/n held her hand and they walked out of the school gate. Shinso saw from the window and grabbed Katsuo. He made the tiger disappear and forced Katsuo into class. Shinso looked over and muttered. " Even if she was a problem child, she doesn't deserve what she has been through. '' Katsuo heard this and looked down. He never meant to but he did. Now he lost the best thing in his life. Just because of Sora. He glared and thought. It's all her fault. 

💙= Oooohhhh what does Emiko mean by losing her chance? Her chance to what. This is my third update today! Awesome. Sorry about the heartbreak but let's see what it gets us. Bye-bye!!