💚Hero Training💚

Y/n leaned her head on Hisoki's shoulder and yawned. " Why does school start so early? " Akane turned around and rubbed her hair. " Cheer up! I heard we will have an awesome teacher! " Y/n looked at her and said. " I could not care. Dad woke me up extra early for some dumbass reason. " Hisoki used his quirk slightly changing his temperature. Y/n wrapped her arm around his cuddling into his warmth. Akane touched Hisoki's shoulder and her eyes widen. Akane smirked and wiggled her eyebrows. " She's going to fall asleep. " Hisoki watched as she dosed off. " I know, that's why I did it. " Emiko pouted and pulled her chair beside Y/n's. Emiko hugged her and helped warm her up. 

Hisoki smiled and Akane hugged them too. Akari joined and Rai was talking to Koibito. Akio looked at Katsuo, who was glaring at the floor. " Why did you tell her that? You know she isn't like her dad. She won't stick to someone just because they were friends before. " Katsuo glared and mumbled. " I know, dammit! I can't even protect her, she does that by herself! It's stupid, cute, and kinda hot. " Akio tilted his head and asked. " What was the last part? " Katsuo flipped him off and Y/n zapped his finger. Katsuo looked to see she was asleep so how the fuck did she shock him? Hisoki sighed and kicked Akari. Hisoki tensed when Y/n moved slightly. 

Shinso cleared his throat and said. " I'm not teaching this class, " Suddenly a green blur appeared yelling. " I AM HERE! " Y/n woke up and glared at her Dad. Everyone that didn't know him was cheering and whispering. Y/n stood up and Izuku opened his arms. "... You woke me up for this? " Izuku nodded with a big smiled and was about to hug her when she punched his stomach. " YOU JERK! " Akio grabbed the zapping Y/n and Izuku rubbed his stomach. People were wondering how she would hit the number one hero.

 " No! Let me hit him. KATSUKI!!! " Katsuki walked in and laughed at Izuku. Katsuki grabbed Y/n and set her down. " This is why she's my favorite. " Y/n beamed and Shoto grabbed her. " No. She will join my family. " Y/n now was confused on what was happening. HIsoki groaned and grabbed Y/n. " I told you. " Y/n zapped Izuku once more and he laughed. " I kinda deserved that. " Izuku then made the wall open up. " Get changed and meet me in ground beta. " With that Izuku walked off. Hisoki grabbed his suitcase and Y/n's. Y/n smiled and dragged Emiko to the girl's locker room. 

" Why did you hit Deku?! Is that even allowed? He's the number one hero. " Y/n turned to a girl with blonde hair and said." I can do whatever I want. " The girl flickered invisibly and reappear. " No! That's not allowed he's amazing and you're a twat! " Y/n darken her gaze as she opened her hero costume. " What did you just call me? " Emiko sighed and grabbed Akane. " Get ready. " The girl stepped up and said. " I called you a twat, slut. " Y/n changed into her hero costume and said. " Is that so? " 

 " Is that so? " 

( I did not draw this. )

The girl nodded not feeling the least bit scared. Y/n felt her quirk get out of control, ever since she ate Izuku's hair it has been doing that. Y/n walked to her and said. " Jealous much? " With that, she walked away surprising Emiko and Akane. Akari glared at the girl and zapped her.

 Y/n walked behind Katsuki and sat down. " What the fuck are you doing?! " Y/n looked at him and said. " I was going to lose control so to not lose control I'm separating myself from that blonde-headed bimbo. " Katsuki rolled his eyes and nodded. He knew about her anger issues, it got way worse when she turned nine. He understood how she felt so he was always there. 

Izuku looked at them and sighed. Y/n always got along with Kacchan better than me... He thought and he smiled as the students lined up. A different purple-haired boy spoke up. " What are we doing? " Izuku smiled and said. '' Great question Young Oni Shinso. " Izuku got kicked by Katsuki who was still being a human shield for Y/n. Akari then asked. " Izuku, where is Y/n. " People's eyes widen why does Y/n's friend group show no respect?! " She's controlling her anger by not hitting people. " Akari nodded understanding she was hiding behind Katsuki. 

" Today we are doing Hero vs Villain vs Hostage. You will draw from this All Might hat and hide your number. You will be partnered in two except the hostage. The hostage is Y/n Midoryia and if another one of you give my daughter a hard time then I'll-" Y/n zapped him and izuku scratched his neck. " Anyways come draw! Akari, Akio, Akane, and Oni. " They all nodded and drew. Everyone but Oni sat beside Katsuki forming a human wall. " Hisoki, Emiko, Sora, and Hanami. " The three females and one male stood up walking to draw. The todoroki siblings joined the wall and Shoto nodded. Hisoki and Emiko sat on each side of Y/n and Izuku smiled.

 " Katsuo, Kearu, Kiobito. " Izuku's eyes widen at Kiobito's last name. " K-Kachan look!" Bakugo's eyes widen and said. " The midget managed to knock up someone?! " Izuku nodded and Bakguo sat down in the wall right in front of Y/n. Katsuo wanted to join the wall but he couldn't. He rolled his eyes and sat down next to Akio. The human wall was almost complete and Izuku smiled. " Rai, Sora, Yurei, Hanami, and Gajeel. " Rai quickly drew and sat in the human wall now it was complete. 

Izuku froze as he saw this name' Ren Uraraka '. Shoto's eyes widen and he cleared his throat. " Uraraka, Sato, Sero, and Aoyama. " Izuku couldn't look at Ren, he was almost the exact copy of Ochoco. Izuku then smiled. " N-Now the hostage is Y/n and she can fight. If the fights get out of hand then we will step in. Now you may be wondering why are the top three heroes here. We are here because we are your new teachers. Shoto is your rescue teacher, Kacchan is your Combat and I'm your hero teacher. I will lead the groups to places and introduce you. They will step in when I am unable to do that for whatever reason. " 

The teens nodded and Y/n got up, " Team D and F. " With that she walked into the building. Hisoki and Yukina were a team D. Katsuo and Sora was Team F. Katsuki smirked. " My brat will destroy yours Icey Hot! " Shoto rolled his eyes and said. " No. Hisoki will get her. " Izuku now realized his fatal mistake putting them against one another. " Villains, you have ten minutes to find Y/n and hide the boom. GO! " With that Katsuo lunched in leaving poor Sora following him. Y/n was not going to let Katsuo win.