💚First day of middle school💚

Y/n groaned as Izuku woke her up. " It's your first day! Wake up." Y/n threw a pillow at Izuku and it hit his forehead. Izuku grabbed the pillow then preceded to hit Y/n over and over again with it. Y/n rolled over onto the floor and stood up dodging pillow attacks. " Why do I have to go? " Izuku looked her in the eye and said. " Because Kacchan said Katsuo would only behave if you're there. " Y/n looked at Izuku and said. " So, you are a dog. " Izuku furrowed his eyebrows and Y/n explained. " A dog does what its master tells it too. In your case, you do everything Katsuki says too. " Izuku threw the pillow and walked out. 

Y/n got dressed in a male's uniform and walked out of the room. She grabbed her bag and ran out. She walked down the road to see Katsuo waiting. " Hey, Kat! " Katsuo turned and smirked. " Look who got their lazy ass up. " Y/n rolled her eyes and hit his arm. " I am not that lazy." Katsuo nodded and said. " But you are that short. Fucking shortie. Hobet. " Y/n chased Katsuo into the schools' gate where Hisoki grabbed her. " This is the first day and you two are already fighting? " Y/n looked at the almost six-foot teen and sighed. " No." Hisoki handed her to Emiko and the girls went to the class. 

No one in the group questioned why Y/n was wearing a male's uniform.  Y/n walked in and got stopped by the teacher. " Young lady. Why are you not in the girl's uniform? " Y/n looked at him offended and said. " Are you assuming my gender?! How dare you! " The teacher started to panic while Akio had a grin. " That's so manly! " Y/n sat down at the desk beside Katsuo and Hisoki. Emiko was behind her and Akane was in front. Akio was behind Katsuo and Rai was behind Hisoki. Akari was in front of Hisoki and Katsuo had a clear view of the blackboard. 

Emiko started to play with Y/n's hair and Y/n played with Akane's. The boys watched as the three girls played with each other's hair then Akari whined. " I want to join! " Emiko pointed to the empty seat behind her and Akari rushed to sit in it. Rai whispered to Hisoki. " How does this happen? " Hisoki whispered back." This is a chain-reaction. One started to play the other start to now it's a train of hair-dressers. " Y/n threw a pencil at Hisoki but he caught it with one hand. Stupid training he goes through. Rai looked at it and Katsuo threw a broken pencil at Rai. Katsuo put his feet on top of the desk as Rai rubbed his red spot.

 "Dunce's face was right. You did end up as perverted as him. " Akari laughed and said. " He's a secret pervert. You should see what he keeps under his bed. " Rai's face turned to a cherry and Y/n hit Katsuo's arm." Like you have any room to talk. " Katsuo's eyes widen as he realized what she was talking about. Hisoki snorted then the teacher sighed. " Will you eight stop talking?! " Y/n's face turned red and she nodded. " Sorry..." Katsuo was about to laugh at her when she zapped him, Hisoki, and Rai. Akio saw Akari sit back in front of Hisoki and ruffled Y/n's hair. "You're fine. " He whispered and Y/n nodded. 

The teacher started to talk when the announcement came on. " You 8 go to the office. You know who you are. Principal's office. " They all stood up and Akane wrapped her arm around Y/n. " What did you do this time? " Y/n shrugged. " We didn't get in a fight again...Right? " Katsuo rolled his eyes and said. " No, I was with you the whole fucking day. Dumbass. " Akio wrapped his arm around Katsuo and Rai looked at Hisoki. " Don't you dare. " Emiko wrapped her arm around Akari and Rai looked at Hisoki again. " No. " Y/n giggled and opened the office door. 

" Sit down. " They all nodded and the Principal looked at Y/n. " Why are you not in a female uniform. " Y/n looked at her and said. " You said to wear a uniform, not a short skirt uniform. "The principal sighed and said. " Do you know why you're here? " They all shook their heads and the principal sighed. " We are transferring you all into a training program for heroes. Since your parents are heroes, we are going to train you. " Y/n glared and said. " Who said my parents are heroes? " Akane sighed and Hisoki covered Y/n's mouth. The principal blinked and shook her head. "  What do you all say? " They nodded and Akari asked. " Do we get a longer free period? " The principal nodded and they all stood up. 

Hisoki grabbed Y/n and lead her out quickly. " You don't go around telling people that. " Y/n licked Hisoki's hand and he took it off. Katsuo handed her a water bottle and she took it. " thanks. " She took a drink not realizing he gave her his bottle. 

Little did they know that someone was watching her every move. Soon, she'll be with us.