💚First Date💚

Izuku pouted as y/n showed him another outfit. He couldn't care less if it wasn't an oversize hoodie and sweats. Y/n sighed and asked. " Do I need to ask Ms. Mina and Ms. Jiro? " Izuku glared knowing they would put her in a crop top or something. " No. I do not want you to go out! You're my baby. " Y/n sighed and called Mina. " I need help. I have a date and Dad's being stupid. " Mina squealed and hung up. Izuku had an offended look on his face but then Mina with a sleepy Jiro showed up. " WE'RE HERE!  " Jiro pushed Izuku out and Mina went through Y/n's clothes. 

" I'm so happy you called me! " Mina picked a top and then continue to dig. " Y/n, you got better at your guitar skills. I'm proud, you were rocking that stage! " Jiro smirked and grabbed a leather jacket. " Mina! No skirts, who knows what Mini Bakugo will do. " Mina pouted but then sighed. " B-but it's so cute! " Jiro sighed and threw the outfit at Y/n. '' Change. " Y/n blushed." I-In here? " Jiro nodded and Mina smiled. " Of course! Besides you have an amazing body, embrace it, girl!" 

Y/n walked inside of her closet and closed the door. Jiro laughed and Mina's pouty face. Y/n changed and walked out. 

Mina cheered and Jiro smirked

Mina cheered and Jiro smirked. " Damn girl! You're rocking it. " Jiro clapped and Mina pushed Y/n into a chair. " Jiro! Make-up. Y/n take off the jacket. " Jiro shook her head. " She looks gorgeous already! I like the jacket." Mina pouted. " I want to put glitter shadow on her! Plus she looks cuter without it. " Jiro handed her the make-up kit and Mina started her magic. She did a natural look that matcher her s/t. Mina put lipstick on her and smiled. " You look amazing! " Y/n smiled and asked while blushing a little. " Do you think he'll like it? " Jiro sighed and said. '' He couldn't take his eyes off of you. Even when you two were kids. '' Mina then hugged her. " He'll drop dead! " Y/n smiled and Izuku kicked the door open. He had rope burns on his wrist and a red rectangular around his mouth. 

" No! No no!!!" Jiro hit him with her earplugs and the doorbell rang. Mina smirked and dragged Y/n downstairs. " Jiro! Make sure he doesn't stalk her. " Jiro nodded and Mina pushed her inside of the second living room. " Stay there. " Before a word out fall out of her mouth, Mina left. 

Mina answered the door to see Katsuo was dressed in casual clothes. Mina circled him like a lion with its prey and noticed. His jacket had his name on it Katsuo Bakugo. Katsuo was glaring at her and Mina grabbed his face, examing him.

" You are going to be respectful, kind, and most importantly no letting hormones take control

" You are going to be respectful, kind, and most importantly no letting hormones take control. A kiss is fine but no making out or hickeys. Got it! " Katsuo glared and said. " Why the fuck are you here, Racoon eyes? " Mina took a look at the flowers in his hand. It was Lillies/ Daisies with f/fl. Mina smiled and said. " You can come now! '' Izuku ran downstairs with Jiro hot on his trail. " NO!!!MY BABY!! " Y/n sprinted out and grabbed Katsuo's hand. " Go, Go Go! " Y/n closed the door then locked it. " What the fuck? " Katsuo then looked at her, she was even more beautiful. 

" Sorry, Dad is not on board with me going out on a date. " Katsuo held out the flowers and Y/n blushed. " H-here..." Y/n blushed and then the flowers were snatched from her hands. Mina closed the door again and then yelled." Hurry! "  Katsuo grabbed her hand and smirked. " You look amazing. " Y/n blushed and mumbled. " You don't look too bad yourself..." Katsuo leads her to a park. Y/n smiled and said. " Why did you take me to the park? " Katsuo then pulled her closer and said. " I want to show people, you're mine. " Y/n smiled and said. " Why do that when I can do this. " Katsuo looked at her and she kissed his cheek. 

Katsuo blushed and Y/n giggled. " Did I make a Bakugo blush? " Katsuo then smirked. He kissed her lips and she blushed. " Did I make a Midoryia blush? " Y/n shook her head but then it was heard. " OMG, IT'S THE TOP TWO OF THE SPORTS FESTIVAL! " Y/n paled looking at her heels. Katsuo started to run dragging the walking Y/n. " Can you not run in your boots? " Y/n looked down and nodded. Katsuo then smirked and picked her up bridal style. 

Katsuo climbed a tree and placed Y/n down. The crowd ran past them and she giggled. " Thanks, Kat." Katsuo jumped down and helped Y/n down. Katsuo then walked to the movies and said. " We're watching a movie. " Y/n looked over options and face paled. " W-witch one did you choose? " Katsuo smirked and dragged her inside of a room. " Watch and see. " Y/n silently cursed and Katsuo got in the best seats. 

The movie came on and Y/n heard Katsuo mutter. " Don't be fucking stupid. It's past fucking eight! " Y/n smiled and then saw a masked murderer stalking the kids. Two broke off and started to make-out. A sudden scream was heard making Y/n jump as she watched them get murdered. Katsuo then said. " I fucking told you so. " Katsuo then looked at the scared Y/n who covered her mouth as the kids ran into a sewer. " That's gross..." Katsuo lifts the armrest and watched as the mask murdered is revealed to be a clown. The clown did a creepy dance and then knives flew at the kids. Three dodged but one was stabbed in the heart. 

Screams were heard around the teens. Y/n hide her face in Katsuo's chest. Katsuo then placed her onto his chest with her legs on her seat. Blood spatter and screams were heard on the screen. Y/n did not like this. She hated horror movies. ( Fun fact: There are two types of boys who take girls to horror movies. 1. They want them to cling to them and act like a hero. 2. They want to enjoy the movie. ) 

Katsuo smirked and wrapped his arms around Y/n. He looked around to see most of the teens had their dates clinging on them. Katsuo watched as a kid set a trap off. The fire burned him to death and the other screamed. They all ran out and into the garage instead of the barn or car. Katsuo watched as Y/n flinched at the sounds of chainsaws. Katsuo then stood up and placed Y/n down. " Come fucking on. " Y/n grabbed Katsuo's hand walking close behind him. Katsuo rose an eyebrow but then saw Rai. Rai walked behind Y/n as she was about to leave the movie theaters. ' Boo! " Y/n screamed and kicked Rai's stomach. Katsuo laughed and Rai groaned. " Idiot! "

Y/n then dragged Katsuo out of the movies and left Rai there suffering. Katsuo then stopped. Y/n looked at him with curiosity swirling in her eyes.  Katsuo smirked. " Let's go. " Y/n followed Katsuo to an Ice cream parlor. They both got their favorite flavors and sat down at a park gazebo. Y/n then said. '' Sorry, for ruining the movie..." Katsuo rose an eyebrow and then said. " I already saw it before. Don't fucking apologize, I already knew you would react like that. '' Y/n's eyes widen and she pouted. " You wanted me to get scared...Jackass. " Katsuo then rolled his eyes, " You clung to me pretty tightly..." Y/n blushed then stole some of his icecreams. " Theif. " Katsuo then stole some of her ice-cream. They continue this until it was empty. Y/n laughed as they threw it away. 

Katsuo then grabbed her hand. Y/n blushed and intertwined their fingers. Katsuo smirked and walked along a beach. The sun was setting and Y/n shivered. Katsuo smirked and took off his jacket. He then handed it to Y/n. " Put this on. " Y/n nodded and put it on. It went down over her skirt by a few inches.  Katsuo had a small blush on his face and then mumbled. " Keep it. " Y/n blushed and Katsuo looked inside of her eyes. The sun was setting and Y/n looked him in the eyes. They slowly leaned in and kissed. Katsuo brought her closer and Y/n broke the kiss. They pressed their foreheads together then Katsuo smirked. " Want to do it again? " Y/n giggled and hugged him. " Thank you, for the date. " Katsuo hugged her back not seeing the green eyes watching them with two other males. 

" No problem, after all, it would be shitty if I didn't. What kind of boyfriend would I be then? " Y/n blushed and Katsuo grabbed her hand. " I'll walk you back home. Your old man might kill me if your home fucking late. " Y/n smiled and nodded. They arrived back at Y/n's house and Y/n kissed his cheek. " Thanks again. See you Monday! " Katsuo nodded and waited till she entered her house to leave. Katsuo smiled and put his hands in his pockets. 

Y/n sighed and blushed as Mina popped up. " Have you seen Izuku!? He escaped. " Y/n's face paled and Mina squealed. " What happened?! " Y/n then explained the best date ever.