💚Sports festival P3💚

Y/n cheered when her friends came on. To be honest, everyone knew who each person was. The disguise didn't help. Y/n would catch Katsuo looking at her, causing her to blush and look away. Akio who was starting to feel like a third wheel suddenly shouted. " GUYS! LOOK. " Y/n walked over to Katsuo trying to see. She was too short. " What is it? " 

Katsuo rolled his eyes and lift her. " K-kat! What are you doing? " Katsuo said. " Look who you're up against. " Y/n nodded and held Katsuo's hands that were on her waist. " I'm up against Kohana. " Katsuo laughed. " That's an easy win. " Y/n nodded and then said. " You're up against Akane. " Katsuo set her down and wrapped his arms around her. Y/n blushed and looked away. " W-Why are you being clingy all of the sudden? " Katsuo set his head on her shoulder and whispered. '' Because you're mine now. " Y/n's face got even redder when she felt Katsuo's breath on her neck. Katsuo always smelt like caramel and vanilla. Mainly because of his quirk but he smelt nice. 

Y/n could feel eyes on her and she sunk deeper in Katsuo's arms. The stare wasn't what she was used to, it felt like it was burning holes in her head. Katsuo noticed her uncomfortable and looked around. One person was glaring at Y/n, the other at him. Sora and Hisoki were glaring daggers. Katsuo smirked and then kissed Y/n's head. Hisoki growled and looked away before he could start something. Sora was shocked when Katsuo glared at her even more than she was doing to Y/n. Y/n heard Present Mic's voice and she winced. 

'' THE FIRST BATTLE WILL BE Y/N MIDORYIA VS KOHANA MONOMA! IN TEN MINUTES THEY WILL CLASH. 1-A VS 1-B! WHO WILL WIN?! THE DAUGHTER OF THE NUMBER ONE HERO OR THE SON OF THE NUMBER TWELVE HERO? STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT!! " Y/n unwrapped Katsuo's arms and smiled. " I'm going to the waiting room. See you! " Katsuo grabbed her hand, not wanting to let her out of his sight. " Can I come too? " Since he kissed Y/n he was cursing less around her. '' Sure? " Akio smirked and Rai yelled. " GET SOME! " Y/n zapped Rai and walked faster. Katsuo flipped them off, smirking how Y/n was holding his hand.

Y/n opened her waiting room and sat down. Y/n then opened a book, a book she kept secret from everyone. Katsuo sat down beside her and his eyes widen. It had all of her classmate's quirks from Kindergarten to now. Y/n stopped at Kohana's page and began reading. " Kohana Monoma. Quirk: Copy cat. He can copy anyone's quirk by touching them with his hands. He has light blue pads on his fingers to copy quirks. He can only copy up to ten at a time. If he overuses it he ends up quirkless for ten minutes. He may pass out if the quirk is too powerful for his body. " 

Katsuo's eyes widen. " How do you know that much? " Y/n  smiled. " Kohana can't keep his voice down or give up an opportunity to talk about himself. '' Katsuo took the book and saw himself in the book. " How do you know this much about my quirk? This is fucking awesome! " Y/n blushed slightly and said. " I have known you since kindergarten so yeah..." Katsuo smirked and said. " So you have been studying everyone without us knowing. Stalker. " Y/n hit his arm and pouted. " I-it's not stalking! Dad did it too..." Katsuo rolled his eyes and then a beep was heard. " Head to the arena. " Y/n got up and Katsuo grabbed her arm. He kissed her quickly and said. " Beat his sorry ass. " Y/n nodded and run off the arena. 

" IT'S THE TIME YOU ALL BEEN WAITING FOR. THE BATTLE BETWEEN KOHANA AND Y/N. '' Kohana smirked. "  Why is your face so red?! Going to cry like the crybaby you are! " Y/n shook her head and said. " No, I mean I beat you before when we were little. Remember? I remember you're still the same asshole. " Kohana glared and Mic yelled." GOOO!!! " Kohana charged towards her and she smirked. " You won't touch me. I won't allow it. " Kohana was now a few feet away and Y/n flicked him. Kohana flew back to the line and hit the wall. He didn't copy a quirk before the battle. How stupid is he? " U-UM THAT WAS OVER QUICKLY...Y/N MIDORYIA WINS IN ONE MOVE! UP NEXT IS KATSUO BAKUGO VS AKANE KIRISHIMA! " 

Y/n left him and saw Katsuo waiting. " I kicked his ass. "Katsuo ruffled her hair and then Y/n kissed his cheek. " Good luck! " Katsuo looked back to see she was out of sight. Katsuo walked to the arena to see a smirking Akane. " Hey, Bakubro! I see you and N/n is a thing now. " Katsuo sighed and said " I don't know. I do know that I'm going to kick your ass. " Akane smiled and shook her head. " Nope! " Mic then yelled. '' GOOOO!! " 

Akane shot acid towards Katsuo. Katsuo sidestepped and lit his smoke out of his fingers. Akane ran after him and Katsuo caught her kick. Katsuo then flipped her into the floor covered in smoke. It went to their ankles and only to the outline. "Bye-bye, Redhead. "  The smoke exploded and Akane screamed. It covered her in burns and torn some of her clothes. Katsuo jumped up so nothing happened to him. Akane stood up coughing. " D-Damn, you just won't go easy on me. Fine. '' Katsuo smirked and they ran at one another. Akane stepped aside, causing Katsuo to widen his eyes. Akane shot acid at his side, burning his clothes and giving him a second-degree burn. Katsuo launched an explosion and grabbed Akane's arms. He flipped her over his shoulder and then threw her over the line.

'' AKANE IS OUT OF BOUNDS! KATSUO ADVANCES TO THE NEXT ROUND! NEXT UP IS RAI KAMINARI VS AKARI KAMINARI. " Y/n ran towards Katsuo once he exited the arena. " Let me help you..." Katsuo wanted to tell her to fuck off. He couldn't not with that look in her eyes. She was going to give all of her attention to him, what he wanted. " Fucking fine...you better not tell anyone about this! Got it. " Y/n nodded and lead him to an empty room. It was their practice room from the last round.

Y/n got a first aid kit and said. " Lift or take off your shirt. " Katsuo's eyes widen but then he smirked. He leaned to her ear, ignoring the pain. " Why? Do you like the view that much? "Y/n's eyes widen and she blushed. " N-no! I need to treat your wound and make sure it's okay! Idiot. " Katsuo smirked and took off his shirt. His right side was red with blisters and spots around the main wound. " Damn, she got you bad..." Katsuo winced when Y/n applied a special cream. " Fuck! That stings. " Y/n cleaned it and muttered. " Maybe if you weren't so full of yourself then you wouldn't get hurt." 

Katsuo rolled his eyes and Y/n grabbed bandages. " I can give you a shot to speed up the healing and numb the pain. " Katsuo nodded and Y/n grabbed a needle shot. She put some liquid in it and pressed it a little out. Y/n cleaned an area and said. " Stay still. " Katsuo then said. " If I do, do I get a fucking kiss? " Y/n blushed and nodded. " S-Sure..." Y/n then pressed the shot in him and then took it out. She put a bandaid on it and then grabbed the bandages once again. " I want my kiss now. "

 Y/n looked up and then wrapped the bandages around his waist. " After I'm done. " Katsuo blushed to have her basically on his lap. She was wrapping it all around his lower stomach. Katsuo then set on on his lap. " It's fucking easier this way. " Y/n blushed but found it was easier. She finished bandaging him and then Katsuo kissed her again. Y/n kissed back slightly and then pulled away. Katsuo then whispered. " What are we? " 

Y/n looked down and said. " I-I don't know, what do you want us to be? " Katsuo smirked and said. " I want you to be mine, only fucking mine. " Y/n then blushed to put the first aid kit away. " T-then I'm yours..." Katsuo put his shirt back on and grabbed Y/n's waist. " And I'm fucking yours. " Y/n blushed and hugged him back. "  RAI IS OUT OF BOUNDS! THE WINNER IS AKARI KAMINARI. SOME PLEASE COLLECT THE BRAIN DEAD TWINS! NEXT UP IS KEARU TOKOYAMI VS MINETA. " 

Y/n let go of him and smiled. " We should go watch the rest of the matches. " Katsuo shook his head. " Fuck no. I already know who's going to win. Stay with me. " Y/n blushed and nodded. 

💙= Okay here's who won the festival because I'm sick of writing fighting action. Y/n, Katsuo ( He refused to fight her. ), Hisoki ( He lost to Katsuo. ) Sorry if you wanted more fighting. I suck at writing it but I liked to write the fluff. Anyways, sorry if you wanted Hisoki. Up next: First Date