💚The box💚

Warning: Abuse, Trauma, and gore/blood. 

Shinso scanned the class with a tired face. Shinso then said. " Almost everyone passed. The Denki twins, Akio, and Oni did not. Sero, Oijro, and Sato did not make the cute either. I am impressed with how everyone tried to work together. Team J was the team with the top score, but I have to say don't be so reckless. " Shinso looked at Y/n, Hisoki, and Katsuo when he said the last words.

Shinso sighed and continued. " However, you all are going to camp. " The ones who failed cheered loudly until Shinso's glare. '' You didn't let me finish. The one who failed will not be able to participate in the fun actives planned. Instead, you will be with me training to be better. These two weeks are not going to be fun, it will be hell. When hell freezes over then we will stop training. Now, everyone has to put their phone, watches, electronics, and anything else that can be tracked in this box. " Y/n got up with her phone and placed it in there. " Mr.Shinso I have a tracking device in my arm. " Shinso then said. " Get in the box. " 

Out of a blue, a large box was pulled out and Y/n was shocked. " Go on. "  Y/n got inside finding she wasn't as squished as she thought she would be. Emiko then questioned. '' W-Why is Y/n in the box? " Shinso then said." She can be tracked. Now, did I stutter?! Put the things in the small box!! " One by one everybody gave the box their phone, watches, tablets, mini TVs, wireless headphones, shoes, and hair clips. 

Shinso then sealed the box with tape and place it on his desk. Shinso then said. " Does anybody else have a tracker in them?" Everybody looked at Shinso like he was insane suddenly Shinso closed the box. The tape was heard sealing the box. Y/n produced her lighting in her fingertip. Shinso's voice then said. " After class, someone will have to take a cart or use their quirks to take her to the hospital or Recovery girl. " Y/n then began to panic a little. She hated dark and tight spaces without an escape.

Tears started to swell up in her eyes as flashbacks started to occur. 

" You worthless piece of trash! How dare you break my fine china! " Y/n fell to the floor while she held her tiny cheek. A red handprint went across half of her face. Suddenly she was dragged up by her hair. " You mistake! I am putting you in the dresser again! " It was an old dresser that can only be opened by the outside. It was quite big each draw could fit two Y/ns. Y/n cried as she was locked inside of the dresser. She curled up into a ball and cried. She didn't break the china, Miss. M/n did while she was drunk. Of course, she never listens to her. Y/n stayed in there for three days without food or water. 

Tears dripping down Y/n's face silently. She knew she wasn't allowed to make any sounds. Miss M/n hated the sound of crying. Y/n turned off her quirk and curled into a ball. She couldn't focus or even hear what's going on around her. She hated this. She wanted her Dad. She wanted Mr. Kat. She wanted Mr. Ida. She wanted out and to be free. 

Soon her eyes had no more tears to give so she just wept dry tears. Sooner or later the box was lifted. No voice she could hear, she was in too much of a panic to answer. She wanted out. No, she needed out. Suddenly she thought back to when she tried to escape the dresser. 

I place my tiny hands on the wall. There was a hole that I could push the dresser drawer out from. I began to push and saw a creak of light. Moonlight. Hope started to fill my heart as I went a bit quicker. After a few more push I was able to get out. Once my feet hit the floor, stomps were heard. I quickly closed the drawer and hide under the bed. Ms.M/n's high heels came in view. She slammed open the drawer to find I wasn't in there. She then yelled." MISTAKE WHEN I FUCKING FIND YOU! YOU WILL REGRET EVER ESCAPING! " I covered my mouth in a poor attempt to cover my uneven breathing.

As if she was taunting me she walked slowly around the bed. After all, there were only two items in the room. She grabbed my ankle causing me to scream. " SHUT IT! " She threw me against the dresser and I cried. Blood ran out of my nose and my head started to hurt. She didn't care, she never cares. She grabbed me by my hair and dragged me out of the room. " Yout think you can be a Princess? You are helpless to stop trying to save yourself like a hero. You are nothing but a weak princess who doesn't have a prince waiting to save her. " She then cuffed me to a wall. I was hanging with my feet off the ground.

The blood from my nose ruined the white nightgown I was wearing. It was dirty and I have no strength. I was trapped for five days without food or water. I was defenseless. I was weak. She then grabbed a chain. She started to hit my arms with it. After hitting each arm twice she tied it around my forearms. Making them tie together while my hands were separated. It was painful. Tears leaked from my eyes as she hits me again. " Stop crying! It's weak and useless! " She then grabbed the boiling water. She uses it each time I end up in this room. She says to keep the reminder on my back that I am weak. I am a princess. Right as the boiling water hit my burnt skin I screamed. Tears were nowhere to be seen. After she poured it over she grabbed an iron. It was in the fireplace with a crown on it. " So you remember never to disobey me again, Princess."She pressed the iron onto the boiling skin making my screams go even louder. 

Y/n cried into her knees, she doesn't want to escape now. She will wait to be let out once again. She doesn't want the burns to be felt again. Her hand touched the burns. She liked Mr.Shoto because of his burn, it reminded her of her own. Of course, she never told anyone about the burns or mark. The crown was in the center of her back right on her spine. 

Suddenly the box opened to reveal Hisoki. Y/n jumped out and hugged him as her life depended on it. " I don't want to be back in it. Don't force me to be in it! I-I will be good I promise." She mumbled while she cried. Hisoki was confused, why was she crying? Hisoki just rubbed her back and whispered." Everything's okay, it's going to be okay. " They were in front of the nurse's office but he didn't care. Everybody else went home or to the mall. Even Katsuo after getting dragged off by Akio. 

Y/n just hugged him tighter and he sat down. She didn't let him go instead she sat down with him. He cradled her in his lap as she cried. Hisoki hated Katsuo, he was supposed to help her. That is what a good boyfriend does! Hisoki noticed her cries went down and her breathing evened out. She fell asleep in his embrace. Hisoki carried her into the office and the nurse smiled. " To remove the tracker?" He nodded but then the nurse hit him with a broom. " I WILL HAVE TO UNDRESS HER! OUT." Hisoki rushed out. 

The nurse undressed her and gasped. She quickly took a few pictures of her back. It was horrifying. The nurse looked at Y/n sadly and then said. " I didn't know that witch did this?! " Suddenly the nurse's face started to deform.