💚Capture💚

The deformed face melted off like hot butter. It revealed a girl only around 31. She had sharp cat-like yellow eyes. She didn't look happy in the slightest. " When she said she wanted her princess back she meant this?! How dare she hurt a cutie like that? She's not a princess, it's obvious! That old witch is as blind as a bat! " The adult mumbled as she looked at Y/n's back. 

" Awe, don't worry! Toga will fix you! You will look so much prettier with blood Y/n~chan! Good thing I was sent and not poor Ket! " Toga hugged herself and licked her lips. She couldn't wait till take her back. " I will have to remove that tracker! I can't believe Izuku~chan would go that far! I want him to track me any day! " A blush evaded her cheeks as she sticks a needle in the crown jewel. " How about I make you all pretty? " She pushed the needle in and put the substance into her. 

Toga clapped her hands as she locks the door. " Now~ I am getting rid of that tracker and crown! " Toga suddenly had a crazed look in her eyes as she cuts open Y/n's arm. A blinking green light stopped as she takes it out. It wasn't too far in so it should have stitches. " Oh~ My dear Izuku thought he could protect you! He's the wrong one~! " Toga stomped the tracking device under her white heeled boots. She then slashed Y/n's back. It made an X shape while blood gushed out of the cuts. Toga giggled as she watched the blood. " Don't worry! I won't collect your blood! You will be one of us soon enough!!"

Toga soaked up the blood in a towel and put it in a container. She then cleaned it out noticing Y/n flitched in her sleep. " Aw, I'm sorry I hurt you! But pain pleases you! Oh, so much pleasure!! " Toga blushed as blood landed on her cheeks. She placed her bloodied fingers on her cheeks and had an insane smile. " Oh! You will be the perfect bride for Ketsukei! " Toga the wrapped bandages around Y/n's back. Slowly Toga licked where Y/n was cut. "Your blood is so tasty! So perfect!!( I am so cringing right now)" Toga giggled quietly and then wrapped Y/n's arm. She flipped her over and looked at her chest. She was stripped from her shirt, tank top, and bra. 

Toga squealed and took a bra. " I will play dress up for you! Then I'll tell Misty when I'm done! " Toga dressed her in an all-black suit. It had green strips running down the side. The zipper revealed some cleavage and fingerless gloves. Toga then put heeled boots on Y/n and squealed. " You look so badass! " Toga then pressed a button. A portal appeared and Toga lifted Y/n just as the sirens went off. She happily walked through and laughed as Hisoki busted down the door. 

" Hey! Give her back!! " It was too late Toga giggled as the portal closed. The teenage boy was horrified.