💚🔥🆚💥‼💚

Katsuo walked to the field, it was a training field his dad owned. He needed to know what Hisoki wants, especially if it involves Y/n. Most likely it was about her. Katsuo threw his backpack in his house and ran into the forest. He didn't notice a furious Dad behind him. He ran and ran till he saw a furious Hisoki waiting for him. Katsuo stopped and then said. " What do you need Flamebrain. " Hisoki turned his fire-y glare at him. ( pun 100% intended). Hisoki stepped towards him." I thought we agreed not to fucking confess to her! " Katsuo smirked and said. " I was just singing a song, and then kissed her. " Hisoki threw his bag down and said. " THAT IS THE EXACT SAME THING! " 

Katsuo glared and said. "She's mine, deal with it fucking flame-brain. " Hisoki then said. " Let's fight. If you win I'll leave you alone. If I win you will break up with her. " Katsuo knew he should have accepted the bet but then said. " No, how about this fuckface. I'll tell her about your goddamn feelings and let her decide. She's not a fucking object for a bet. " Hisoki flared up and said. " Fine, either way, you're going six feet under. " Katsuo rolled his eyes and glared. " Not if I can put you under first. "  A  loud voice got both of the boy's attention. " KNOCK THIS SHIT OFF! SHE'S NOT A FUCKING PRIZE TO BE WON. KATSUO BAKUGO BEAT HIS GODDAMN ASS! " Katsuki yelled and then let an explosion out. 

" Go! " Hisoki didn't wait a second before firing fireballs at him. Katsuo dodged and covered the ground with smoke. He then let out explosions creating a smoke-screen. Hisoki smirked and created a fan. It blew the smoke and smoke-screen away. Katsuo kicked Hisoki's leg and grabbed his arm causing him to fall. Hisoki then let himself on fire, causing Katsuo to burn his hand. Katsuo let off explosions burning Hisoki before running a few feet away. 

Hisoki hissed in pain and slashed a fire attack at Katsuo. Katsuo dodged, having a part of his uniform jacket burn. He threw off the button-down and jacket. It revealed a black tight tank-top, and he smirked. He ran around Hisoki creating explosions and a smoke-tornado around him. Katsuo then launched himself over it. He set a big explosion over Hisoki. Since Hisoki was on fire it made the explosion bigger. Hisoki yelled in pain, as his uniform burned and his skin did too. Katsuo had a harsh landing but then got into a fighting position. Hisoki was never a good match for Katsuo, he wasn't strong enough. 

The smoke-screen cleared down to see a panting Hisoki and he glared. " I won't give up. " Katsuo glared knowing he didn't mean the fight, he meant going after Y/n. His girlfriend, his Y/n, and only his. Katsuo ran at him and sent smoke under him. Hisoki created a cannon and Katsuo dodged by creating an explosion. Katsuo exploded the smoke and Hisoki passed out. " She's mine. I don't like sharing what's mine. " Katsuo looked at his jacket and sighed. The bottom right was burned off and his shirt had ash on it. Katsuki carried Hisoki over his shoulder then asked. " What the fuck was that all about? " 

Katsuo sighed and said. " He got jealous because Y/n is my girl,  not his. " Katsuki smirked and said. " I fucking told you so. I approved, she way fucking better than Deku. Even if I have to fucking deal with him more. He was going to stick to my fucking side for life. " Katsuo chuckled and then Katsuki smirked." Use protection. " Katsuo's face turned red and he ran after his Dad. " GET THE FUCK BACK HERE OLD MAN! " 

Little did they know a furious green-head was watching the whole time. He hated that Hisoki treated his baby like she was a prize. Izuku walked to his house and went straight to Y/n's room. " Sweetheart, I have news. " Y/n looked over and smiled. " What is it? " Izuku then said. " Hisoki and Katsuo were fighting. " Y/n happy look turned into a worried one. " Are they okay? " Izuku then said. " Katsuo is fine, Hisoki isn't. Katsuo didn't start the fight, Hisoki did. Hisoki also treated you like you were a fucking prize to be won. " Y/n only heard her Dad cuss a couple of times. She was shocked to say the very least. " Why? " Izuku sighed and hugged Y/n. " Hisoki liked you for as long as Katsuo has. So he was pissed when Katsuo confessed. " 

Y/n nodded and then grabbed her phone. " I'm going to see if Katsuo's okay..." Izuku sighed and said. " Bring the whistle, taser, pepper spray, tampons, emergency phone, emergency credit card, credit card, and birth control pill. " Y/n sweatdropped and said. " I'll bring the whistle, pepper spray, and credit cards. " Izuku smiled and watched as Y/n left. Izuku's smile faded and called Shoto. 

Y/n ran to Katsuo's house and knocked. Katsuki opened the door and smiled. " Get the fuck inside. " Y/n smiled and nodded. She ran towards Katsuo's room and Katsuki muttered." Deku was fucking spying. "  

Y/n opened the door to see Katsuo on his bed. " Babe, why are you here? " Y/n blushed and grabbed the first-aid kit. " I heard about the fight. " Katsuo's eyes widen and covered his hands. He hasn't treated any of his injuries yet. " How? " Y/n grabbed his hand softly and put cream on it. " Dad told me. Thank you, for not treating me like an object..." Katsuo smirked and lifts her chin with his unjuried hand. " Of course. I love you, N/n. '' Y/n blushed and kissed his lips softly. She pulled away and smiled. " I love you too. Now let me treat these. " Katsuo nodded and watched as Y/n treated his wounds. He couldn't wait until they were old enough to marry. She was already acting like a wife. 

Y/n finished treated the visible wounds and asked. " Are those all? " Katsuo took off his shirt to show some burns and his stomach still wrapped up. " I'm going to change your bandage and treat those. " Y/n unwrapped it to see it was almost all gone. SHe smiled and applied cream to all of the burns. She put bandaids on the small one and wrapped his stomach. " There! " Katsuo smirked and said. " You just like playing nurse huh? " Y/n shook her head and handed him a shirt. " No, but you keep getting injured. " Katsuo chuckled and put the shirt on. 

" Flame brain is fine if your wondering. " Y/n smiled and climbed onto his bed. Katsuo rose an eyebrow and Y/n wrapped her arms around him gently. Katsuo chuckled and cuddled her back. " Why are you being so cute, today? " Y/n shook her head and said, " I'm not cute, you are. " Katsuo shook his head. " No, I'm hot. You're cute and hot. " Y/n blushed and flicked his cheek. "Shut-up. " Katsuo had a cheeky grin and kissed her again. " No, you. " Y/n giggled and cuddled him closer. 

Katsuki and Camie were spying on them on the secret camera in Katsuo's room. " She fucking good with bandaging! " Camie nodded and said. " Well, her quirk injuries herself so that how. They are tots adorable! " Katsuki smirked and said. " Brat choose well. I like Tiger, she is less annoying. " Camie shoved Katsuki and said. " Hey! Just because I was rooting for Akio x Katsuo while you were going for Y/n x Katsuo doesn't mean you have to bring it up! " Katsuki shook his head and saw they were cuddling. " Brat is not going to get any action any time soon. " Camie hit his head and said. " THEY'RE 14! OF COURSE, THEY AREN'T GOING TO HAVE FUCKING SEX. "