💚Big escape💚

Y/n got up without a problem and looked at the sleeping Ketuseki. " Hey. Hey! Wake up. " Ketesueki opened one of his eyes and groaned. " Why? It's..." He looked at the clock and shot up. Y/n ended up clinging to him as she was now on his lap. ''2:39?! Why didn't you wake me up sooner?"  Y/n stretched and stood up. " I just woke up. Now, we need to do it. " Ketsueki nodded and handed her an outfit. " You can't leave the room or they'll know you're up. " Y/n nodded and he turned around. 

She got changed into a tank top with the words. ' Nerds don't always play by the rules. ' She got into the camo sweatpants and black combat boots. She tied her hair back and said. " Okay, you're ready? " He nodded and lightly tapped the wall. " There. That's the weakest spot. " Y/n nodded and turned to him. " Block the door. It will give us more time. " She put on fingerless gloves in hopes that it will protect her fingers enough for the punch. 

He nodded and pushed the bookcase against the door. He then pushed the bed against the bookcase. He threw his desk onto the mattress and turned to Y/n. " Do it. Now! " Y/n got into a stance and gritted her teeth. " Las Vegas Smash! " She punched the wall breaking it the moment it made contact. It did come at a price, her middle and ring finger was now broken. Ketuseki and her began to run off through the hole. Avoiding the broken pieces of drywall and glass on the ground. They heard banging on the bookcase and ran faster. 

Toga busted through the entrance door and began to chase them. " Come back here. Listen to Mommy! " Ketuseki gritted his teeth and threw a knife. Pinning her to the wooden window frame. " No! " He yelled back running faster, to keep up with Y/n. Y/n grabbed Ketuseki's hand and turned her head. " Do you trust me? " He nodded. " Of course or I won't be doing this. " He then pulled her away from the fire that was shot at them. They turned to see a pissed Dabi and Aoi running after them. Y/n then said. " Don't scream. " Before he could say or scream anything he was scooped into her arms.  

Y/n then began to run using her quirk. " 20% power! " She muttered as she began to go faster. She hasn't mastered using over 20 percent yet. She jumped onto the roof to see Aoi touched the building. Y/n quickly ran to the edge of the collapsing building and jumped to another building/ She nearly fell but leaned forward stumbling off the edge. She ran to the middle of the roof only to be cornered by Touya and Toga. She looked behind her to see Aoi and Dabi on a half-destroyed building. " You are not escaping. " Aoi yelled out and Y/n gritted her teeth. There was only one option. She looked up and whispered. " Hold on. " ketsueki threw two daggers at Aoi and Dabi only for them to explode. Covering them in a blanket of smoke. Blocking them from sight.

Y/n jumped over Toga and Touya tried to grab her. He missed as she ran off. She winced as she felt her foot breaking slowly from the impact. She felt the roof she was standing on breaking. Ketsueki threw more daggers, hitting Aoi in his arm. Dabi tried to blast fire only to get a dagger in his hand. He screamed as they ran to the alleyway. The only path into the crowd to be free. 

Kurigiri stopped them and Y/n said. " Let us pass. " Kurigiri then said, " Why should I? I want you there as much- " Y/n then said. " What about what I want? What about my dreams? My feelings? " Kurigiri then sighed. " You are better with us. " Y/n glared. " Didn't you say you love me? That I was your child?  Then shouldn't you want the best for me?! " Kurigiri looked down and whispered.  " I did. " Y/n was now crying at this point. " Then let me return. Return to my life!! " Kurigri put down his portals and said. " Okay, only if you consider seeing us again. " Y/n nodded and he moved out of the way. " Go before they catch up. " Y/n smiled and ran past him. " Thank you, Dad. " 

Y/n ran into the street past people, knowing they wouldn't be able to locate them easily. Y/n let Ketuseki down and said. " Police station. " He nodded and wrapped his arm around her shoulders. Being a crutch for her now broken foot. They moved through the crowd to see Dabi going through the crowd. Y/n saw the police station right across the street. Y/n then did an impulsive thing. She screamed bloody murder, in hopes that the cops out-come out of the station. It was her only chance. Dabi froze as police came out with guns in hand. 

Y/n and Ketuseki ran towards them where Dabi turned back. He couldn't afford to be caught. The police saw Y/n and their eyes widen. " Y-You're the missing hero's kid! " Y/n nodded and collapsed on the ground. Her leg was bleeding ad so was her back. Her stitches were opened and she was losing blood fast. The police grabbed Ketsueki when Y/n said. " no! He helped me. He isn't the bad guy! " They let him go and he rushed towards her. 

The police called for an ambulance and loaded them onto it. " We are contacting the top hero, Deku right now. " Y/n then said. " D-DOn't tell Dynamight, or anyone else please..." He nodded and phoned her father. She smiled as the nurse used her quirk to heal her back. She felt tired but it was worth it. She will be able to be back to her father. She turned to Ketuseki and with her last struggle to stay awake. " Thank you. " With that she let the blissfulness of sleep cover her like a thick blanket. She was finally safe and sound. She couldn't wait to surprise Katsuo.