💚M/n💚

Y/n was hanging from the ceiling on a chair strapped in. Quirk canceling handcuffs around her hands and she has a blindfold over her eyes. The whole thing a bit over the top if you asked her. She already knew who kidnapped her. So what is the point of doing all of this? 

She heard a chuckle in a deep voice. She didn't recognize it so she kept quiet. " Look at the trouble you had us go through. Just because you didn't want to join us, Princess. " Y/n suddenly realized it was Aoi and sighed. Aoi heard her and said. " You know me by voice? I'm flattered, Princess. I thought with all of the hero training you were going through you forgot about us. " Y/n kept quiet knowing it was useless to interrupt. 

Aoi seemed to be going back and forth in the room. " Do you know how much planning we went through? It's not like the old geezers are any help. Well, besides Toga she's up for anything that includes a Midoryia. " Y/n knew that was true but suddenly she heard heels clicking. " About time you got here! " A voice that was vaguely remembered appeared. " I was going something geez. " Suddenly Aoi left the room.

The female laughed as ripped off Y/n's blindfold and whispered." Mommy's back!~ " Y/n froze in fear, why is she here? How is she here? M/n laughed at her expression. " Shocked to see Mommy? I don't blame you. You have been a bad girl since you found your Father. I said don't be a hero what do you do? Play a hero. " Suddenly a slap was echoed in the room.

Y/n had a handprint on her right cheek as M/n glared at her. " You are a disgrace! Playing hero, being treated like a princess when you are nothing but one. You are useless! Did I not drill that into you enough?! " Y/n was hit again and she did nothing. M/n suddenly walked away and said. " I should have put the crown in a more obvious spot." 

Y/n's blindfold was ripped off and she could see M/n in her full glory. " Pathetic. Without your little boyfriend you are nothing, are you? Showing weakness in front of others. Being pampered instead of trained. " M/n looked at her with hatred in her eyes. " Speak. " Y/n didn't make a sound. She wasn't going to do anything she says. " I said speak goddammit! " She slapped Y/n once again. 

Y/n then looked her in the eyes and spit blood on her new white fluffy coat. She screamed in horror. " YOU BRAT! THIS COST ME 500! '' M/n suddenly got out a knife and sliced Y/n's arms. Y/n didn't make a sound or cried. She just wanted out. M/n was irritated by this. " MAKE A GODDAMN SOUND! " Y/n then said. '' You are a rusty dusty, smelly old ass hag who needs to be put down like the damn dog you are. " M/n was about to slice her again when a knife was thrown in her direction. " Don't touch my Queen. " It was Ketsueki's voice. 

M/n stormed out and Ketsueki sighed. " You just had to make her mad huh? She's insane as it is. " Y/n pouted and said. " So? She deserves to rot in hell." Ketsueki then unstrapped her. " We are going to check all of the injuries she gave to you. " Y/n just let him take everything off except her handcuffs. He picked her up and placed her on a lab table in a different room. In this room, they strapped her in and everyone except M/n was in there. " Get this over with. " Y/n muttered as Dabi got closer. " Don't worry so much, Sweetheart. " Y/n glared at him. 

 They lift her shirt to reveal the burns and crown. Ketsueki gasped and took a step back. Touya muttered." It's like Shoto's face but worse. " Y/n looked away as they were shocked. Dabi then stormed out of the room. Aoi looked at her neck. " The burns end where it would be visible to anyone. " Y/n heard screaming and then nothing. Touya sighed and said." He just had to kill her huh?" As if on cue, he walked back in.

He was covered in blood and smirked. " She's a pile of ashes now. " Ketseuki then ran to sweep it up. He then threw it in Kurigiri's portal to a volcano. " Clean yourself up." Dabi walked out as they pushed her shirt back down. Y/n felt glad M/n was now dead. Touya walked over and picked her up. " You should sleep. " Y/n nodded and did what she was told. Touya was honestly the only one she felt comfortable with besides Kurigiri. 

Touya placed her on a bed and whispered." Good night. " Y/n didn't want him to leave but he did. After a few minutes, the door opens and Dabi walked in. He looked at Y/n who was sleeping and smirked. He took off his shoes and laid down beside her. He pushed her closer to his chest and saw she was wearing the necklace he gave to her. Dabi wished her hands weren't cuffed so she could cuddle him back when Toga came in with a pill. " It temporarily stops her quirk! It's so awesome. " Dabi made her eat it and then uncuffed her. 

Toga walked out and muttered. " Ketsueki should have been the one to cuddle her! "